Billboard Pricing for those interested

Advertisement
OP if people don't vote on it by tonight, just make an executive decision and put up the gofundme link

Advertisement
Unless that ***** is openly calling for local kids to not attend Miami, we might as well save our bread. That's the only way these ******** will make a change. Take away the "product"/athletes, Miami will tank and be threatened with be ousted from the ACC. We need Miami to fall flat on its face.

Advertisement
****, I didn't realize it would be so expensive. I don't see any way we could raise $20k just here... But imagine the message it would send that people ponied up 20 large just for a billboard. That's like 12 banners, lol.

****, I didn't realize it would be so expensive. I don't see any way we could raise $20k just here... But imagine the message it would send that people ponied up 20 large just for a billboard. That's like 12 banners, lol.
It won't send any message other than some people are willing to throw their money away. It's been said before, the only way to get their attention is to hit their bottom line. Boycott the program.

One other thought. Which digital one is on his way to work?

What about between his house and the nearest high end shopping center?

Advertisement
It won't send any message other than some people are willing to throw their money away. It's been said before, the only way to get their attention is to hit their bottom line. Boycott the program.
U might not think it doesn't make any message. Keep thinking that dumb shhhh. There is a reason Golden cancelled the press conference and is hiding behind one on one interviews and rhetoric

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back