Billboard Pricing for those interested

alphaprojectt

Recruit
I spoke to some people at Clear Channel a while back for billboard pricing and these are the quotes they gave me:

For a rotary billboard (Something that's Digital that rotates with other advertisements), we're looking at 2,000 per week or an 8 week rental of 6,000. For a standard paper Billboard, I believe it was 3,500 per week or a 8 week rental of 10,000 (I could be off on this one, as I don't have those numbers in front of me).

EDIT:

Here is the GoFundMe link for those that are interested in donating:

http://www.gofundme.com/jxdi3c

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think a one week rental with just our billboard would accomplish everything. It needs to be near campus though like US-1.

I asked for the I-95/395 merging billboards as those tend to be the most costly/high traffic areas and those were the rates they gave me. I have no problem circling back with them tomorrow and grabbing numbers specific to Coral Gables/US-1.

I asked for the I-95/395 merging billboards as those tend to be the most costly/high traffic areas and those were the rates they gave me. I have no problem circling back with them tomorrow and grabbing numbers specific to Coral Gables/US-1.

Please do this and it would be an excellent step for immediate change. There is like 1600 from the banner and we will get more money ASAP. Ask how fast this can be done.

Great work!

There is a revolving billboard on bird road right off of US1, near the Volkswagen dealership. Very close to campus.

Or, there are a few billboards on US1 between bird and grand ave

Advertisement

Is there a limit to the content that can be included? If not, you should think about including some of the most glaring stats or comparing his stats compared to randy shannon

There is a revolving billboard on bird road right off of US1, near the Volkswagen dealership. Very close to campus.

Or, there are a few billboards on US1 between bird and grand ave

Both locations are great but the banner should remain non-rotational.

Yes!!! Tweet about a possible billboard to get rid of golden and see if we can't get some responses!!!!! F the banner!! We going big time!!!

Advertisement

Is there a limit to the content that can be included? If not, you should think about including some of the most glaring stats or comparing his stats compared to randy shannon

I'll find out all the details tomorrow and come back with all the information needed.

I'm pretty sure the Billboard can't have certain words (Curse Words) or Pictures (Nudity/overly offensive material), but I'll make sure to vet everything.

If the school heard about this I'm sure they would pay the billboard company NOT to put it up.

Advertisement
Thanks alpha

In for the billboard...agree a week accomplishes what we want.

Advertisement
If there so insecure about signs in the BUC that say fire golden or bring back butch. What do you think they'll do about this? ******* insecure ******** there gonna do whatever they can to control the damage. We'll put the billboard up then a few days later we'll receive a refund out of now where we'll drive by and see it's been replaced by another ******* *** slogan that they like to create.

Advertisement
Back