Billboard Pricing for those interested

I'm thinking the message should read something like in bullet points:

The University of Miami Board of Trustees and Donna Shalala want you to believe we're improving
Randy Shannon's 4 year record 28 - 22 ... Al Golden's 4 year record 28 - 22
Don't Believe the Hype
Fire Al Golden and Save University of Miami Football!

Advertisement
here is a suggestion

save your money and time. There is absolutely nothing you can do that will "twist the BOTs hand" or anything close to it..

There are lots happening in the background just try not to let you stupidity get out of hand and make it 10x harder for the next coach.

p.s. anyone that tweets a recruit not to come here not only needs to have their IP banned form this website but the school should band them from coming to games.. that is just pure bull ****

Dumbest post I have read yet.

You need to have a mock up of what's going on billboard first.
Put on here or WEZ (probably best so it doesn't get removed).
Do poll

Beware. Do not use photos or logos or the admin will threaten to sue to remove it.

Use orange and green colors. One side orange other side green is best

If you get the mock up agreed on, it can go viral before the account goes up. That puts fear in admin.
Put mock up tonight (the threat)

If golden stays, pull trigger on Tuesday morning or immediately following the announcement.

This are just my humble thoughts.

You are a great Hurricane for leading this charge.

and do not fear. Every banner made enough money to go up. This will have the board shtting their pants even before it goes up

MIAMI EQUALITY
IS BLACK & WHITE

SHANNON = GOLDEN

SAME RECORD

FIRED VS RETAINED

We need to do the following:

1. Display the message (RS versus ALbortion),

2. Hold the parties accountable (Donna and Trustees), and

3. What we're looking for (Fire AL = Save The Program)

Leave the butch part off, we need to focus the message on the above. You throw Butch in there and you distract from the main intent.

Agree-- leave Butch out of it. A) all are not in agreement that he is the best option, and B) it may lead to unnecessary contempt for him by the administration. I'm sure he would NOT want his name associated with this.

here is a suggestion

save your money and time. There is absolutely nothing you can do that will "twist the BOTs hand" or anything close to it..

There are lots happening in the background just try not to let you stupidity get out of hand and make it 10x harder for the next coach.

p.s. anyone that tweets a recruit not to come here not only needs to have their IP banned form this website but the school should band them from coming to games.. that is just pure bull ****

this... THIS is the dumbest post you read on this website you dingbat?

Advertisement
here is a suggestion

BINGO

Leave the butch part off, we need to focus the message on the above. You throw Butch in there and you distract from the main intent.

Agree-- leave Butch out of it. A) all are not in agreement that he is the best option, and B) it may lead to unnecessary contempt for him by the administration. I'm sure he would NOT want his name associated with this.

Butch isn't a spineless wimp. Besides, his name isn't attached to this. Red herring!

here is a suggestion

Exactly!!! Dumb Al's cronies have the spin team working overtime on every angle.

Just get the U stats from "Just Horrible" thread on this site and post it with AL's picture as background!

Indisputable Evidence!

Advertisement

Black side orange letters w Shannon's total and year four records
White half white w Goldens records.
Leave their names off

Across bottom. "What's the Difference?"
Under that. "Fire Al Golden"

I really like this.

Butch isn't a spineless wimp. Besides, his name isn't attached to this. Red herring!

It is not red herring we're maintaining focus. Butch is not apart of this billboard, just make it about accountability with the message of comparison.

Black side orange letters w Shannon's total and year four records
White half white w Goldens records.
Leave their names off

Across bottom. "What's the Difference?"
Under that. "Fire Al Golden"

This is better but I would call out Donna and certain trustees, we need to hold those accountable via public shame.

Advertisement
here is a suggestion

Top 3 potato in the game. Keep porsting!

Black White
28-22 28-22

Donna Shalala and the BOT say this is progress
This is not progress
Fire Al Golden

Something like that?

Advertisement
Black White
28-22 28-22

This is not progress
Fire Al Golden

Something like that?

Put year 4 records in
Put fired by Shalala & BoT under black and retained by Shalala & BoT under white

Under that "What's the Difference? Fire Al Golden"

This just my humble thoughts

Last edited:
Why make this a racial issue? I'm all for it if it actually gets Al fired, but this is not a racial issue. Both randy and Al are atrocious.

Unfortunately, Al has a negligently negotiated buyout that is holding up the divorce.

The sign should focus on the fact that the university does not put an emphasis on fielding a good product, evidenced by the fact that they are not willing to pony up the money for the buyout that they caused.

"Fire Al Golden. Donna's Legacy: Ruined UM Football and Got Rid of the Orange Bowl."

Oh and the fired by ... And retained by ... Should meet closely in middle so the letters are laid out like a []_[]

Black White
28-22 28-22

This is not progress
Fire Al Golden

Something like that?

Put year 4 records in
Put fired by Shalala & BoT under black and retained by Shalala & BoT under white

Under that "What's the Difference? Fire Al Golden"

This just my humble thoughts

Where is that picture with RS and Al? It was posted on the WEZ And here.

Advertisement
Back