Biggest Surprise of the Season - How Bad Enos Is

Advertisement
Am I the only one who believes Manny didn’t even know what kind of offense Enos ran, he just hired him for optics and to say “I stole Saban’s guy?”

I mean didn’t Manny say he wanted utilize SoFla speed and put an offense out there that caters to our kids? Enos has never been that

Enos is doing the best he can with what he's got. I mean we have an Oline that cant block Central Michigan. We have a qb who wont/cant throw deep, and who at times just wont throw the ball at all.

You call the PAs to at least slow the pass rush down bro..make the Defenders pause.
Just the other day ppl loved the move of 81 to FB now it’s a problem??(which ofc it isn’t).

It’s not about Defending him. It’s about understanding Football. NO OFFENSE WORKS WITH A OLINE PLAYING LIKE THIS. None bro. It was the same **** last year..but y’all all thought motions and jet sweeps would solve ****..it doesn’t.

Until we get the oline fixed we will have inconsistent production

But that's the thing the defenders aren't pausing, which you would know if you watched the game.

You're a sunshine pumper and I get that, but a bad OL can be schemed around. You think every school in the country has an all world OL? Quick passes, more shotgun, max protect, etc. The funny thing is he actually did all those things against UNC, but today we reverted back to I-Formation, under center, more play action.

Advertisement
Team has more problems than Enos. Way too many stupid penalties. Team has low football IQ. O line is horrendous. Special teams are Sun Belt level. Program is a mess, IMHO.

Maybe. And those might be structural issues that spring from the coach (See Willie Taggart and that will never get fixed). Or they might be temporary things that get fixed out. But Enos' play calling is a structural limitation to this program that will never be fixed.

But that's the thing the defenders aren't pausing, which you would know if you watched the game.

You're a sunshine pumper and I get that, but a bad OL can be schemed around. You think every school in the country has an all world OL? Quick passes, more shotgun, max protect, etc. The funny thing is he actually did all those things against UNC, but today we reverted back to I-Formation, under center, more play action.
Lmao a sunshine pumper..this oline can’t be schemed around man..it can’t. If you can’t hold up against Central Michigan that should be telling..but I’m curious if you have some X and Os solutions that make sense Pm or respond here with them

Lmao a sunshine pumper..this oline can’t be schemed around man..it can’t. If you can’t hold up against Central Michigan that should be telling..but I’m curious if you have some X and Os solutions that make sense Pm or respond here with them
Call plays from the Shotgun and spread out the defence. I hate it, but we have to hide this Oline right now.

Advertisement
Enos is doing the best he can with what he's got. I mean we have an Oline that cant block Central Michigan. We have a qb who wont/cant throw deep, and who at times just wont throw the ball at all.

I dont blame Enos for the ****** OL but he doesnt scheme around it much either

I do blame him for the QB. He chose Jarren, plain and simple. If his offense needed a cannon, he could have picked Kosi. If his offense needed a running QB, he could have picked Tate. He had 3 ****** QB's to pick from. What does he need Trevor Lawrence to run his O?

Going into the year we knew the D lost talent (Redwine, Joe Jackson, Jaquan, MJ) and Baker was a cheap lazy hire.

But but but Enos was the "BIG" hire by Manny. Richt's fatal flaw was the offense, we all know this. So Manny and Blake went out and spent big money on a "Big Name OC" Enos who we "stole" from Saban and UGA. The idea was simple - Diaz's D plus big name OC Enos would lead this time to 10+ wins. Sounds reasonable. And Enos only came here to run the O 100% for 1-2 years then become an HC at a P5 program (LOL at that now)

This was supposed to be a tune-up revenge game for Enos. We all knew he wanted revenge against CMU, he basically said it in his presser last week.

Instead we get this. 17 points and Hedley/D to get a stop at the end to win. Total Garbage

Offense is slow, predictable, doesn't hide/scheme around our weaknesses (OL), no trick plays or creativity (uh Tate?), and the timing of plays just doesn't make sense. Backed up against the endzone? Time for a slow *** PA pass. 1st and 1? Run up the middle.

Maybe he'll turn it around and I'll happily eat crow but so far he is a big disappointment.
He sucks.

Advertisement

OL can't be schemed around, soooooooo the solution to that is to go under center and run slow developing plays that put a ton of stress on this OL???

Call plays from the Shotgun and spread out the defence. I hate it, but we have to hide this Oline right now.
Tbh..that’s why I was team Tate from the get..that would be the best option at this point. But with that said you can’t this oline..our freshman are not ready for this level of ball

I do blame him for the QB. He chose Jarren, plain and simple. If his offense needed a cannon, he could have picked Kosi. If his offense needed a running QB, he could have picked Tate. He had 3 ****** QB's to pick from. What does he need Trevor Lawrence to run his O?
I said at the time I wouldn't be surprised if one of the guys he's recruited wins the job next year.

Advertisement

I thought maybe we might have saw Perry today. Especially after that safety. Even tho William's is more accurate, what good does it do if he wont throw the ball.

You call the PAs to at least slow the pass rush down bro..make the Defenders pause.
Just the other day ppl loved the move of 81 to FB now it’s a problem??(which ofc it isn’t).

It’s not about Defending him. It’s about understanding Football. NO OFFENSE WORKS WITH A OLINE PLAYING LIKE THIS. None bro. It was the same **** last year..but y’all all thought motions and jet sweeps would solve ****..it doesn’t.

Until we get the oline fixed we will have inconsistent production

He won’t commit to the run enough to make playaction believeable on a regular basis.

Our offense can work, but not from under center.

He’s calling plays head first into known weaknesses.

Those plays he called on the double safety possession were terrible and the type of thing that gets coaches fired.

Regardless of the line being bad, his poor playcalling lead directly to points for the other team. You can’t do that bullshyt.

OL can't be schemed around, soooooooo the solution to that is to go under center and run slow developing plays that put a ton of stress on this OL???
No, this oline can’t be schemed around..not when you getting beat off the snap multiple times against a 4 man rush so quick that the de not even making pass rush moves

I thought maybe we might have saw Perry today. Especially after that safety. Even tho William's is more accurate, what good does it do if he wont throw the ball.
This. I know you dont want to destroy Jarren's confidence and 1 or 2 drives the OL gave him no chance but woulda been nice to see if Kosi or Tate could have sparked the offense for 2-3 series

Advertisement
Back