Biggest Surprise of the Season - How Bad Enos Is

Advertisement
So how do you defend him calling play action plays when everyone knows our O-line can't last 3 seconds? Or him putting a true freshman TE as a FB in the i formation?

The O-line sucks, but you can't give him a pass either.
Some of the **** he does is stupid.

Play action doesn't have to be 3 seconds or more. It can be to briefly freeze the LB for a quick (heaven forbid) dink and dunk slant.

We haven't recruit a FB in years until Realus George. His disappearance requires Hodge to play. And most of the time he's played H-back. We're not lined in I formation very often.

I agree with your last point. He and Barry missed on a lot of highly rated linemen during the Richt years. Oh I get it. Bags.

I hate when people say that destroys a QBs confidence. That's a bunch of weak minded bullsh!t. If you dont play good, you get benched. If you want your job back, play better.
If Williams was the root problem, you have a point. If he's not, then you're scape goating him. Worse, you're letting the root problem fester and linger affecting the others.

Coordinators matter on the margins. When your head man and program stinks as a whole, coordinators are irrelevant. Enos made a horrivle decision by coming here.

Advertisement
What is the difference in our offensive scheme from last year?
We put a man in motion.
We probably run 6 different plays as compared to 3.
That's probably about it.

You call the PAs to at least slow the pass rush down bro..make the Defenders pause.
Just the other day ppl loved the move of 81 to FB now it’s a problem??(which ofc it isn’t).

It’s not about Defending him. It’s about understanding Football. NO OFFENSE WORKS WITH A OLINE PLAYING LIKE THIS. None bro. It was the same **** last year..but y’all all thought motions and jet sweeps would solve ****..it doesn’t.

Until we get the oline fixed we will have inconsistent production
Pl
Tbh..that’s why I was team Tate from the get..that would be the best option at this point. But with that said you can’t this oline..our freshman are not ready for this level of ball
Please stop talking, because you can and when he did it worked. So this nonsense that the OL is so bad it cant be scheme around is bs. Enos would call 2 play actions pass plays in a row, then when it 3rd & long call a play from the shotgun, he was doing that all game and it was very predictable. He is not helping out Jarren nor the OL woth that type of play calling

Advertisement
Pl
Please stop talking, because you can and when he did it worked. So this nonsense that the OL is so bad it cant be scheme around is bs. Enos would call 2 play actions pass plays in a row, then when it 3rd & long call a play from the shotgun, he was doing that all game and it was very predictable. He is not helping out Jarren nor the OL woth that type of play calling
When he did? Are you talking about the 1st drive of the game?..when we used PA?..like I said this oline is that bad. Mainly 60 and 53. Even on the first play, that lil slip out by 85, 60 got whipped. Now if you go max pro, it helps with the protection but hinders what you can do down field...and lastly, once again play action is literally used to help slow down a pass rush on the way to QB. But when you get just beat off the snap (Zion at least 3 times yesterday) it doesn’t matter if it’s a PA or straight drop back

This. I was initially a fan, because I like what he does pre-snap. When he opens it up and let’s Jarren throw, we consistently move the ball. But, he constantly reverts to his safety blanket of 21 and 12 personnel under center, and it constantly throws us out of a rhythm bc we can’t move the ball. At some point you have to adapt to your strengths, and I’m not convinced he can/will.

I been trying to tell everyone about the 21 & 12 personnel we have been running and how trash it is for us to be running like we have the hogs to do so.. we are not wisky or Stanford.. our kids ain’t going to be great in this offense. Miami needs to stop trying to run “pro style” offenses and spread the bih out!!! No one successful is running this type of offense anymore.. especially in the NFL. Football has changed.

When he did? Are you talking about the 1st drive of the game?..when we used PA?..like I said this oline is that bad. Mainly 60 and 53. Even on the first play, that lil slip out by 85, 60 got whipped. Now if you go max pro, it helps with the protection but hinders what you can do down field...and lastly, once again play action is literally used to help slow down a pass rush on the way to QB. But when you get just beat off the snap (Zion at least 3 times yesterday) it doesn’t matter if it’s a PA or straight drop back

It’s also easy to see the other teams can still time our snap counts smh. We always go on one lol.

It’s also easy to see the other teams can still time our snap counts smh. We always go on one lol.
Lol funny sometimes y’all just make broad ridiculous factual untrue statements ..but we actually don’t always go on one..this is the first time we’ve used a cadence since we had Kaaya ..Zion has been beat out of his stance at least 5 times this season..2 times in a row before the half yesterday bro. I just watched The condensed version on YouTube..man just go watch 60..maybe he’s a kid who practice solid but in the games he’s not ready. If he’s out there in Talley Jarren really might get hurt

Advertisement
Enos isnt as good as y'all made him out to be when hired he isn't as bad as y'all making him out to be now. Oline is the root of all the offensive problems over the years.

100%

He's average, always has been, everywhere he's been. The numbers show that. First year bump wherever he's been due to other teams not knowing what to expect from here and no last year's game film to run with.

The bad, he goes downhill.

Still remember almost everyone here talking him up. He's not dreadful, just alright, but unless he's turned a corner and it'll take time, then he's not the new and exciting guy to bring in offensive talent by the bucket.

He's who I thought he was. Nothing new or innovative. Better talent up front would help, but he could help them as well by getting out from under center and stopping the slow developing play action ****. Spread them out, three or four wide. Line TE's up at WR. Have the back get out in the flats or up the middle. Absolutely quit the tight bunch formations where you bring their entire defense within 15 yards of the ball when you know one or two blocks at a minimum will fail. It's a dumb offense with the personnel we have to this point.

100%

He's average, always has been, everywhere he's been. The numbers show that. First year bump wherever he's been due to other teams not knowing what to expect from here and no last year's game film to run with.

The bad, he goes downhill.

Still remember almost everyone here talking him up. He's not dreadful, just alright, but unless he's turned a corner and it'll take time, then he's not the new and exciting guy to bring in offensive talent by the bucket.

He's who I thought he was. Nothing new or innovative. Better talent up front would help, but he could help them as well by getting out from under center and stopping the slow developing play action ****. Spread them out, three or four wide. Line TE's up at WR. Have the back get out in the flats or up the middle. Absolutely quit the tight bunch formations where you bring their entire defense within 15 yards of the ball when you know one or two blocks at a minimum will fail. It's a dumb offense with the personnel we have to this point.
Locksley was the true innovator in Alabama but Enos got all the credit.

Advertisement
Back