Biggest Recruiting Misses?

Shannon Destroyed UM in ref to recruiting....all that Radio MFer worried about was appeasing MNW and Booker T....completely alienating all the other Dade and Broward schools, and ****ing off all the other Dade and Broward HS Coaches....Golden to a certain extent actually was able to mend alot of fences...but the damage was already done....

Advertisement
The you pay the $$$ too. I don't want excuses, I want these studs staying in SoFla and us winning the ACC Coastal more times than Duke has. All kids are drawn by $ if it is offered, not just SoFla kids. If the SEC schools, OSU*, Clemson, etc are paying them, then do it. I personally believe playing and winning championships and sending kids to the NFL matters more, but that's just me. It's always easy to just holler "$$$$$$$BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!" as an excuse.

Make it happen here, whatever it takes
I don’t disagree with you. Winning surely helps. But our last round of punishment came at a time when the SEC made a big time move. It’s going to be hard to unseat the monster that they have become. Our poor coaching hires surely didn’t help things that’s for sure. They have built themselves up so much in public opinion their 4 loss teams are considered better than most other conferences runner up. Look at the rankings.

Im not sure a private school can do it anymore look at USC, they are also struggling to get back to even dominating a pretty weak pac ten/twelve whatever it is. These big state schools from the SEC and Clemson and OSU are machines right now. Unless these new player payment rules actually make a difference man I just don’t know.

Antone Smith
Patrick Johnson (aka Patrick Peterson)
Alex Collins
Evan Neal
Teddy Bridgewater
Matt Patchan
Jacoby Brissett
Preston Parker

Advertisement
You have to go back to the Dwayne Bowe, Patrick Peterson (Johnson) days to get the initial Saban, Miles, shady UGA SEC practices that have defined modern recruiting.

honestly, I could never understand why we didn’t go after Geno Atkins. Big big loss.

so many others.
It goes back further. LaRon Landry and a big WR. Craig Davis? They committed to Coker and then decommitred and committed to Saban before their plane back home landed.

Some people thought we should take Eddie Jackson to help secure Coley’s commitment. Then he blew up as a prospect in his own right.

Lamar Jackson with our 2017 team could’ve been real special

Advertisement
Threads like this is why I phvckin hate Earth.
1621293978302.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll never forget hearing that since we already had Herb Waters committed Al Glutten viewed him just as good as Amari Cooper...

Jesus we’ve had some real inept coaches

I’ll never forget hearing that since we already had Herb Waters committed Al Glutten viewed him just as good as Amari Cooper...

Jesus we’ve had some real inept coaches
We were on Amari first and hardest.

Always fun when guys like Dalvin Cook not only spurn us, but spend the next few years absolutely burying our faces in it

Advertisement
Back