Big update from Herald

Advertisement
I wish I could say I was shocked but after the past 20 years what did we expect? Highsmith and Torreta are not qualified to be ADs. Football only is just insane given the potential in the other two money sports and the synergies across sports success.

When a program is failing you never hire from within. You always find someone who has learned under the best at the most successful program out there. Better yet, hire Jurich since he’s already rung the bell.

They’re going to **** this up unless Frenk straps it on and starts calling shots. Do we have another Shalala on our hands? We’ll k ow by the end of the week. I’m not optimistic.

Jurich was one of the best ADs in the country and he wants the job

Kiffin wants the job

You are confusing "BOT will allow" with "not wanting to come here"
It’s hard to believe anyone worth a **** would want to come work for these ****heads. So much news has leaked and it all seems like bull**** at this point lol

Advertisement
Making it really attractive for Mario to come here

This is the exact opposite of what he wanted to see from us in order to be motivated to make a move

There’s still political weasels running the show who don’t know or care about the football program and its success

Only care about themselves and their own personal pockets, power or agendas

We're at the bar at 1am with a 5 who is ready to go home but we're taking a shot at a 9 before we settle for the 5

Not fair to the 5 but the 5 has no other options so who cares
Also the Bear knows how this works.... This coaching circle **** has been going on for decades. One of my friends who goes to Oklahoma said some insider on their board predicted Riley to USC months ago because his house was listed on zillow back then. He then loses on Saturday and Sunday is coach at USC? If OU wins saturday this news does not break until after the season.

I also have hung around Paul Dee a few times and some of the old stories, especially about hiring Butch and how that transpired are pretty funny. Before the age of cell phones you legit had coaches running up back stairwells with their agents in run down hotels to work deals in the middle of the night so they could be back by morning holding a press conference to say they were not going any where.

Advertisement
He said , She said, it really doesn’t matter until the ink dries..

This reminds me of recruiting, we don’t know until everyone signs to know who we got…

Yes it shouldn’t take this F’ing long to hire an AD of coach, but getting worked up over every single post or podcast or rumor is not healthy. (Just my 2 cents)

Patience…. And let the dust settle

Advertisement
The baseball program is not wasting away. The basketball program, yes. Even the woman's BB is.
The baseball program has been wasting away since 2009. You could honestly bring the 08 season into this, bc it was coaching malpractice that kept that team from winning the title. That was maybe the best college team in the last 20 years. One miracle class got the program out of a decade of mediocrity, and into the CWS in back to back years. Only to get embarrassed once they got out there. Now the team has only fallen further into the abyss once that class left. It’s gotten no better the past two years, and has shown no sign of getting any better.

Maybe Cristobal requested Gino and Zo??
killing eve bullshit GIF by BBC America
sexy the walking dead GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back