BIG TEN DONE

Advertisement
No, its not full of guesses. It does offer documented evidence. While its not a peer review lab study, logically it does suggest that your premise is unlikely and there's reasonable belief that there's longer lasting immune response.

Dude is in full troll mode on multiple threads with this bs. Don’t waste your time.

No, its not full of guesses. It does offer documented evidence. While its not a peer review lab study, logically it does suggest that your premise is unlikely and there's reasonable belief that there's longer lasting immune response.
Not a peer reviewed lab study but a logical conclusion based on inadequate data with a sprinkle of belief. Makes sense.

Advertisement
I too will not leave my house until I have a peer reviewed study showing long term antibody and/or T cell protection for a virus that's not even a year old.

I too will not leave my house until I have a peer reviewed study showing long term antibody and/or T cell protection for a virus that's not even a year old.
Russian bath houses are ok. They have a vaccine. Its not peer reviewed though so tifwiw.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The exact link you provided said that.
The link I provided reports on a study brand new study from the University of Washington that has yet to be peer reviewed that shows that T cells provide protection long after antibodies fade. That indicates that a vaccine will be effective and that we're a lot closer to herd immunity than previously thought. It's impossible to find anything negative about that.

Advertisement
I honestly do believe that the university presidents are trying to do the right thing for the entire campus and the entire student body...
I’m going to disagree with this one point. I think in general they’re trying to do something that is the right thing for them, not necessarily for the campus or the student body. If that’s an after effect of their decision then all the better. You don’t get to be the president of a university without having very sharp elbows and always looking out for number 1.

Last edited:
Keep an eye on Notre Shame. They took a lot of heat for that kid dying up on the platform filming practice in the wind. That outbreak on campus is going to have the corona bros in the media circling like some great whites on shark week.

The link I provided reports on a study brand new study from the University of Washington that has yet to be peer reviewed that shows that T cells provide protection long after antibodies fade. That indicates that a vaccine will be effective and that we're a lot closer to herd immunity than previously thought. It's impossible to find anything negative about that.

Separate conjecture from fact, i will show you in bold. This report while worded to be slightly promising provides nothing of substance. Wtf does "may have long term" even mean? What % would you put on the word "may"? What is their definition of long term?

While the findings are welcome news, key questions remain over the human immune responses to the virus - namely around how long such antibodies last. Most studies show they start to fade after just a few months.

However, there is mounting evidence that T cells and B cells, often described as “memory cells”, provide longer-lasting protection.

It was widely reported last month that researchers at the Karolinska University Hospital and University Hospital of Wales had found that people who recovered from asymptomatic or mild cases of Covid-19 may have long-term T-cell immunity against severe infection.

Advertisement
Back