BIG TEN DONE

Thats quite a pivot from your previous arguments that the vast majority of young healthy people are asymptomatic and unlikely to spread.
Not at all. The majority of school aged children likely are asymptomatic and unlikely to spread. As they get older and into their twenties, they're more likely to have symptoms, but milder that older adults. That's why when we had our huge spike in July it was mostly young adults. An update email I received on 7/7 said the most common reported age of a new covid case was 21 yrs old.

Advertisement
This, if they are getting tested more times than not they aren't asymptomatic. You have no reason to get tested unless you are having symptoms.
They're getting tested because they're part of the team, and the tests are mandatory.

Advertisement
Of course, there will be a few loudmouth stragglers and Wounded Warriors who attempt to hang onto that "analytics" subject kicking and screaming because it's all they have in their lives and the only reason they come on here is to bait and squabble over that stuff.

The board is already way better than it was a couple weeks ago because of our mission of mercy. It will not stop until that board clogging nonsense is gone.
Just wondering if I am still under investigation? I know the CIS Homeland Security Dept was trying to gather intel! It got back to me from an unlikely source! That being said, I’m innocent so far.

Real CIS'ers will throw The Legend and RVA a ticker tape parade for cleaning up this board and making it readable again. We are conquering heroes. We are willing to be leaders and deal with the wretched refuse and their crying and moaning over that banned subject.
Of course, there will be a few loudmouth stragglers and Wounded Warriors who attempt to hang onto that "analytics" subject kicking and screaming because it's all they have in their lives and the only reason they come on here is to bait and squabble over that stuff.

The board is already way better than it was a couple weeks ago because of our mission of mercy. It will not stop until that board clogging nonsense is gone.
Just wondering if I am still under investigation? I know the CIS Homeland Security Dept was trying to gather intel! It got back to me from an unlikely source! That being said, I’m innocent so far!

Just wondering if I am still under investigation? I know the CIS Homeland Security Dept was trying to gather intel! It got back to me from an unlikely source! That being said, I’m innocent so far.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I put 2 and 2 together on here when you were talking about Youngstown and your UM former player cugines by saying, "Say hi to Geoff and Gino," but that was the extent of my dive into your status. I have no idea who you are and don't care to try to find out.

Some people think you are a previously banned poster, so it's always fun to know who the previously banned posters are who reappear under new names. But I'll never out someone's real identity on here, nor will I try.

Advertisement
Not at all. The majority of school aged children likely are asymptomatic and unlikely to spread. As they get older and into their twenties, they're more likely to have symptoms, but milder that older adults. That's why when we had our huge spike in July it was mostly young adults. An update email I received on 7/7 said the most common reported age of a new covid case was 21 yrs old.
This doofus doesn’t get the difference between normal asymptomatic spread and a bunch of restlessness, horny teens banging, playing beer pong, doing keg stands and pounding shots from the same glass

Nor does he understand that symptomatic does it mean you’re hooked up to a ventilator. You can have the slightest sniffle and be symptomatic.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I put 2 and 2 together on here when you were talking about Youngstown and your UM former player cugines by saying, "Say hi to Geoff and Gino," but that was the extent of my dive into your status. I have no idea who you are and don't care to try to find out.

Some people think you are a previously banned poster, so it's always fun to know who the previously banned posters are who reappear under new names. But I'll never out someone's real identity on here, nor will I try.
I was amused by the following which was your response to two of your teammates regarding my status:

[IMG alt="The Franchise"]https://www.canesinsight.com/data/avatars/m/4/4841.jpg?1518149361[/IMG]

The Franchise

The Best EVER​

Go Canes!! said:
You are a retread troll account. Don’t preach at anyone here about being nice.
Who is he? I'm usually really good at nabbing the retreads, but I don't have a feeling on The Bern. He's talking about his Youngstown connection, and I think we had a guy doing that a while back. But I don't remember who it was.

I am not : Bernie or Gino but don’t eliminate that all time Cane Name J.C. Penny! That being said just a guy been pretty fortunate in life and and my relationships and friendships with some of our pretty good players goes back to 83 and the first NC. Try to add a little insight now and then and that’s the deal. Hopefully I’m cleared on all counts! Had dinner with G last week sent to your regards.

There are dozens of schools with large breakouts on various sports teams. Teams full of asymptomatic young adults. What else do you need to see?
For example Ohio State is in the final stages of testing their 14k on campus student residents. The test will be repeated weekly for all 14k. Who knows

I was amused by the following which was your response to two of your teammates regarding my status:

[IMG alt="The Franchise"]https://www.canesinsight.com/data/avatars/m/4/4841.jpg?1518149361[/IMG]

The Franchise

The Best EVER​

Who is he? I'm usually really good at nabbing the retreads, but I don't have a feeling on The Bern. He's talking about his Youngstown connection, and I think we had a guy doing that a while back. But I don't remember who it was.

I am not : Bernie or Gino but don’t eliminate that all time Cane Name J.C. Penny! That being said just a guy been pretty fortunate in life and and my relationships and friendships with some of our pretty good players goes back to 83 and the first NC. Try to add a little insight now and then and that’s the deal. Hopefully I’m cleared on all counts! Had dinner with G last week sent to your regards.
Like I said, I'm always interested in retread accounts strictly to see what banned screen name they used to post under. But I'd never attempt to delve into who you are in real life or expose that on the board.

Advertisement
Like I said, I'm always interested in retread accounts strictly to see what banned screen name they used to post under. But I'd never attempt to delve into who you are in real life or expose that on the board.
I’m a retread just not on some silly message board. Here’s a good Youngstown story, Eddie Jr would have the 9ers stay in town anytime they had back to back road games in the East.His Nephew Jed still does it so been at a dinner or two with the organization. Jr took care of his guys like no one in the business, all Johnny Walker Blue, top shelf dude. When he was inducted in Canton it was a good time, spares no expense. Of the modern day squads Frank Gore is one of the family’s all time favorite guys, they loved him. Just a few tidbits now that I appear to be found innocent of all previous allegations and speculations.
Be well

This, if they are getting tested more times than not they aren't asymptomatic. You have no reason to get tested unless you are having symptoms.

Not true at all. People are getting tested every day who are asymptomatic. Sometimes it is mandatory like it is for a lot of college football players. Other times it is people who find out they were exposed to somebody who tested positive and they either want to go see if they have it or are required to by work to come back if they were exposed there. Other times people just want peace of mind before they go see an older friend or relative.

My little relative is an alum of Michigan and she said the student body, from what she hear, is absolutely upset.

Kevin Warren is a complete clown right now. Don’t care how decorated he is; he’s literally just f’d his conference. No one now trust him.

Advertisement
My little relative is an alum of Michigan and she said the student body, from what she hear, is absolutely upset.

Kevin Warren is a complete clown right now. Don’t care how decorated he is; he’s literally just f’d his conference. No one now trust him.
Warren had as much say in that cancellation as you and I did. This man is getting scapegoated like a motherfcker, but he knew when he signed up for that figurehead puppet job this was a possibility.

Advertisement
Back