BIG TEN DONE

Advertisement
Separate conjecture from fact, i will show you in bold. This report while worded to be slightly promising provides nothing of substance. Wtf does "may have long term" even mean? What % would you put on the word "may"? What is their definition of long term?

While the findings are welcome news, key questions remain over the human immune responses to the virus - namely around how long such antibodies last. Most studies show they start to fade after just a few months.

However, there is mounting evidence that T cells and B cells, often described as “memory cells”, provide longer-lasting protection.

It was widely reported last month that researchers at the Karolinska University Hospital and University Hospital of Wales had found that people who recovered from asymptomatic or mild cases of Covid-19 may have long-term T-cell immunity against severe infection.
Think about it. How can anyone know that there's any long term immunity when the virus hasn't existed for a long term?

Everything in that article is good news. Not just for college football, but for everybody.

Think about it. How can anyone know that there's any long term immunity when the virus hasn't existed for a long term?

Everything in that article is good news. Not just for college football, but for everybody.
That's precisely the point and why the article is a giant nothingburger of information and heavy dose of hopium.

That's precisely the point and why the article is a giant nothingburger of information and heavy dose of hopium.
It's more than hopium when the preliminary data points in the right direction.

Did you say the same when we were shutting down with only a few hundred cases?

It's more than hopium when the preliminary data points in the right direction.

Did you say the same when we were shutting down with only a few hundred cases?
There is a reason they put this disclaimer on preliminary medical reports.

bioRxiv is receiving many new papers on coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. A reminder: these are preliminary reports that have not been peer-reviewed. They should not be regarded as conclusive, guide clinical practice/health-related behavior, or be reported in news media as established information.

Advertisement
There is a reason they put this disclaimer on preliminary medical reports.

bioRxiv is receiving many new papers on coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. A reminder: these are preliminary reports that have not been peer-reviewed. They should not be regarded as conclusive, guide clinical practice/health-related behavior, or be reported in news media as established information.
That would be why I said it's not peer reviewed. The point is that early indicators are positive.

I don't treat evidence as gospel. It points in a direction. The direction all of the evidence points is a positive one.

So someone is lying he claims there was a vote but presidents are claiming there was no vote . This is gona explode on

Dont talk about masks. Youll get banned.

@The Franchise. You actually went to rva to get people banned. Lol. Lame ************
I did it right out in the open, bytch. Respect the board rules, or get banned from threads. What makes you think your sorry *** is bigger than this board?

A lot better guys than you were banned from threads for violating the rules and just took the medicine like men. Go take a lesson from the great Tad Footeball. No one on here even knows who you are or cares if you're on here or not.

Advertisement
Thread Reply Ban - Repeat P word (rhymes with analytical) Offender
I did it right out in the open, bytch. Respect the board rules, or get banned from threads. What makes you think your sorry *** is bigger than this board?

A lot better guys than you were banned from threads for violating the rules and just took the medicine like men. Go take a lesson from the great Tad Footeball. No one on here even knows who you are or cares if you're on here or not.
Lmao. The entire thread was about masks which in todays world is political. So based on that everyone in the thread should of been banned.

You honestly think i care if anyone on here knows who i am? Is that where you get your self worth? You internet legend you. Lol

@Rvacane, where you at?

Fully expect some type of points/warnings for the personal shots being taken here. Pretty sure that’s clearly stated in forum rules, no? Quit letting him/her and his/her one particular groupie run roughshod by a different set of rules - especially when he’s/she’s the one constantly snitching.

Note: Had to edit specifically to enter multi genders. No clue how beta boy identifies and don’t want to offend in today’s world. Especially to a “high end lawyer” lol. I’ll gladly take my warning to call beta boy out.

Advertisement
Lmao. The entire thread was about masks which in todays world is political. So based on that everyone in the thread should of been banned.

You honestly think i care if anyone on here knows who i am? Is that where you get your self worth? You internet legend you. Lol
masks are about public health and respect. nothing more and nothing less. i wear one when i can but if i am anywhere near food or drink its almost impossible.

Advertisement
@Rvacane, where you at?

Fully expect some type of points/warnings for the personal shots being taken here. Pretty sure that’s clearly stated in forum rules, no? Quit letting him/her and his/her one particular groupie run roughshod by a different set of rules - especially when he’s/she’s the one constantly snitching.

Note: Had to edit specifically to enter multi genders. No clue how beta boy identifies and don’t want to offend in today’s world. Especially to a “high end lawyer” lol. I’ll gladly take my warning to call beta boy out.
Dude its not worth it. Im not the type asking for anyone to be banned. Its makes it easy to spot men with low testosterone.

@Rvacane, where you at?

Wounded much? This sad loser cries about "snitching" and is trying to snitch on me for counterpunching pushover22U, which is clearly permitted. Then, this low IQ cretin is all in his emotions about personal insults and then calls me a bunch of derogatory names.

Sissy wounded hypocrite nitwit, please stop being such an emotional little bytch. Wipe the tears away, lady, and try to process that we are attempting to stop a discrete area of discourse that is ruining the boards.

If you want to call me names, go ahead. Take all the shots you want, imbecile. I've never PM'd a mod in my life about that sort of stuff. If you talk about the other subject everyone wants off these boards (aside from a couple of you nitwits), I'll call your ***** *** out right here in the open like I did with pushover22U.

Advertisement
Back