BIG TEN DONE

Advertisement
So how do you explain all the teams with covid breakouts.....
When they bother to do any actual reporting, you find that often someone has chills or some other symptom that doesn't leave them bedridden. They don't feel bad enough to avoid a party, so then you have an outbreak.

Wounded much? This sad loser cries about "snitching" and is trying to snitch on me for counterpunching pushover22U, which is clearly permitted. Then, this low IQ cretin is all in his emotions about personal insults and then calls me a bunch of derogatory names.

Sissy wounded hypocrite nitwit, please stop being such an emotional little bytch. Wipe the tears away, lady, and try to process that we are attempting to stop a discrete area of discourse that is ruining the boards.

If you want to call me names, go ahead. Take all the shots you want, imbecile. I've never PM'd a mod in my life about that sort of stuff. If you talk about the other subject everyone wants off these boards (aside from a couple of you nitwits), I'll call your ***** *** out right here in the open like I did with
Pushover lmao. Coming from a so called MAN that went to a mod over a internet post. Holy **** dude.

You attack people constantly and i dont go to rva. I dont care. It means nothing to me. Its a website. Not real life. SAD!!!!

Dude its not worth it. Im not the type asking for anyone to be banned. Its makes it easy to spot men with low testosterone.
How would you like to be the suspect of a CIS Department of Homeland Security Investigation because you have ties to Youngstown!

Advertisement
@Rvacane, where you at?

Fully expect some type of points/warnings for the personal shots being taken here. Pretty sure that’s clearly stated in forum rules, no? Quit letting him/her and his/her one particular groupie run roughshod by a different set of rules - especially when he’s/she’s the one constantly snitching.

Note: Had to edit specifically to enter multi genders. No clue how beta boy identifies and don’t want to offend in today’s world. Especially to a “high end lawyer” lol. I’ll gladly take my warning to call beta boy out.
Nah, he returned fire on a guy calling him a lame ************. If I was looking to infract someone for insults, that’s who would get it but I let a lot of that stuff go. I’m focused on the p rhymes with analytical stuff. Maybe another Maude cares more about who insulted who 1st with what.

And he’s never reported a poster under the cloak of darkness. He does this in the open which is helping me clean up the board. Most are tired of it ruining the Eye in the Sky and Recruiting boards.

When they bother to do any actual reporting, you find that often someone has chills or some other symptom that doesn't leave them bedridden. They don't feel bad enough to avoid a party, so then you have an outbreak.
He said its rare for asymptomatic spread. Thats clearly not the case.

Wounded much? This sad loser cries about "snitching" and is trying to snitch on me for counterpunching pushover22U, which is clearly permitted. Then, this low IQ cretin is all in his emotions about personal insults and then calls me a bunch of derogatory names.

Sissy wounded hypocrite nitwit, please stop being such an emotional little bytch. Wipe the tears away, lady, and try to process that we are attempting to stop a discrete area of discourse that is ruining the boards.

If you want to call me names, go ahead. Take all the shots you want, imbecile. I've never PM'd a mod in my life about that sort of stuff. If you talk about the other subject everyone wants off these boards (aside from a couple of you nitwits), I'll call your ***** *** out right here in the open like I did with pushover22U.

Of course your little bytch *** keyboard warrior status has the ovaries to “call someone out” on a message board. Me in my emotions?? Haha beta boys with insecurity issues like you only wish you could pull that off.

If we want this board cleaned up and not ruined, perhaps starting with your beta *** whose balls have yet to drop and your constant annoying schtick is a good way to start.

Kinda hard to call someone a hypocrite when I pointed out the fact I’m willing to take some strikes against me for breaking board rules (personal attacks)... but of course you’re head is so far up your *** you just fly off the cuff... cause... that’s your schtick. And for the record, I could careless if you PM a mod or do it in the open (via a message board lol). It’s still a beta bytch *** move.

Last edited:
Pushover lmao. Coming from a so called MAN that went to a mod over a internet post. Holy **** dude.

You attack people constantly and i dont go to rva. I dont care. It means nothing to me. Its a website. Not real life. SAD!!!!
Please man. It’s not personal. I’ve had to reply ban some of my favorite posters to try to clean the 2 main boards up. I’m not looking to toss people off the board, I’m trying to make the board better by cleaning up the stuff on all sides which has ruined things and maintain some semblance of humor through it all. No one is helping me except a few posters. I do this as a volunteer. Please - if you could just keep away from it on the 2 main boards, it will go a long way.

Advertisement

How does he come up with these witty nicknames? Get me every time, just brilliant stuff

He said its rare for asymptomatic spread. Thats clearly not the case.
How is that not the case? There is no evidence from any of these situations to make a claim either way. The CDC says it's rare, but that doesn't mean it never happens.

What I'm saying is that often somebody has minor symptoms. That's not the same as asymptomatic.

How is that not the case? There is no evidence from any of these situations to make a claim either way. The CDC says it's rare, but that doesn't mean it never happens.

What I'm saying is that often somebody has minor symptoms. That's not the same as asymptomatic.
There are dozens of schools with large breakouts on various sports teams. Teams full of asymptomatic young adults. What else do you need to see?

There are dozens of schools with large breakouts on various sports teams. Teams full of asymptomatic young adults. What else do you need to see?
Proof that they're asymptomatic. As in completely free of all symptoms. A person who has a symptom so minor that it doesn't prevent them from going to a party is not asymptomatic. A little sniffle, chill, slight loss of smell is barely noticeable, but is still a symptom.

Advertisement
This, if they are getting tested more times than not they aren't asymptomatic. You have no reason to get tested unless you are having symptoms.

This, if they are getting tested more times than not they aren't asymptomatic. You have no reason to get tested unless you are having symptoms.
True, and minor symptoms are something kids generally tend to ignore or not even notice, especially if it gets in the way of having fun.

Advertisement
Proof that they're asymptomatic. As in completely free of all symptoms. A person who has a symptom so minor that it doesn't prevent them from going to a party is not asymptomatic. A little sniffle, chill, slight loss of smell is barely noticeable, but is still a symptom.
Thats quite a pivot from your previous arguments that the vast majority of young healthy people are asymptomatic and unlikely to spread.

Your limited intellect doesn't allow you to appreciate the difference between me helping clean up the board of "analytics" and me "going to the mods" over personal attacks. I get attacked on these boards by my Wounded Warriors more than anyone, and I never go to the mods about that. Have your guardian explain that difference to you, pushover22.

Nah, he returned fire on a guy calling him a lame ************. If I was looking to infract someone for insults, that’s who would get it but I let a lot of that stuff go. I’m focused on the p rhymes with analytical stuff. Maybe another Maude cares more about who insulted who 1st with what.

And he’s never reported a poster under the cloak of darkness. He does this in the open which is helping me clean up the board. Most are tired of it ruining the Eye in the Sky and Recruiting boards.
Real CIS'ers will throw The Legend and RVA a ticker tape parade for cleaning up this board and making it readable again. We are conquering heroes. We are willing to be leaders and deal with the wretched refuse and their crying and moaning over that banned subject.

Of course, there will be a few loudmouth stragglers and Wounded Warriors who attempt to hang onto that "analytics" subject kicking and screaming because it's all they have in their lives and the only reason they come on here is to bait and squabble over that stuff.

The board is already way better than it was a couple weeks ago because of our mission of mercy. It will not stop until that board clogging nonsense is gone.

Advertisement
Back