Big 10 Expected to announce conference-only schedule

That’s an interesting thought for the independent teams. Wow. I have to say I prefer this option to playing in the spring. I think it pushes it back far enough and at the same time gives us a chance to see these players this year instead of losing them to the draft.
I guess the independents could just schedule each other. However, I wouldn’t put it past the ACC to somehow bring ND into this partial season.

Advertisement
This is the best case scenario for every conference.

IMO there won't be any football this year, so saddle up ladies and gents.

well if we even do have a season Notre Dame is screwed if the other conferences go the same route. They would be left with 2 games lol. Unless the ACC forces those ACC teams to play ND. They are supposed to play Clemson this year at Notre Dame.
UM has an open date Oct. 17....maybe could slide ND in?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Won’t matter after all the other conferences do it. There will be no one left to play

Not saying they will, but the SEC could make it work for a year just playing conference games, doing a conference championship game, and probably calling that a natty.

Plus, can you freaking imagine the ratings for the SEC if they were the only CFB option available? Any fix is good when there ain't nothing else.

I bet they add a few more ACC games to that schedule . Like maybe we play Cuse or UL or Clemson or NC st ect ect.
1594323831723.png

Advertisement
Adding conference games makes zero sense, guys. There’s no difference between traveling to Louisville and Temple traveling to Miami.

SEC pride might form a supernatural barrier to infection, but the ACC is screwed.

Advertisement
Back