Big 10 and PAC 12 v. ACC, SEC and Big 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never addressed you at any point in my right wing nut job characterization of CIS. You got rabbit ears on that for some reason.

You felt compelled to jump in and attempt to speak as if you have a clue about anything related to me when you don't. Further, I never referred to you specifically as a MAGA guy in my subsequent post. But, again, there you were protesting loudly.

You like to act as if you have common sense cornered and are some sort of middle of the road guy, yet all you do is rush to the defense of the right even when you're not being addressed specifically.
I must have imagined you calling me a maga-loid ****. My apologies.

I don't have common sense corner, but there's a rush on crazy, so I am a bit lonely.

Advertisement
I talk common sense, that's a platform without a party. I am not now, nor have I ever been a MAGA guy. I also am not Ridin with Biden.
Finally a political take I can get on board with. I fall within the same spectrum. Some of us aren't pro Trump---but we are PRO ECONOMY.

I'm also 100% ANTI DEMOCRAT. Wherever that makes me fall on the spectrum, I'm 100% with whatever moniker is assigned. In this retarded society we are currently living in, if you're not a democrat....you're apparently a racist and going to ****.

I never addressed you at any point in my right wing nut job characterization of CIS. You got rabbit ears on that for some reason.

You felt compelled to jump in and attempt to speak as if you have a clue about anything related to me when you don't. Further, I never referred to you specifically as a MAGA guy in my subsequent post. But, again, there you were protesting loudly.

You like to act as if you have common sense cornered and are some sort of middle of the road guy, yet all you do is rush to the defense of the right even when you're not being addressed specifically.
Admit it. You love the attention ....

Nailed it.

Advertisement
Finally a political take I can get on board with. I fall within the same spectrum. Some of us aren't pro Trump---but we are PRO ECONOMY.

I'm also 100% ANTI DEMOCRAT. Wherever that makes me fall on the spectrum, I'm 100% with whatever moniker is assigned. In this retarded society we are currently living in, if you're not a democarat....you're a racist and going to ****.
That's the funny thing They call out magaloid like stereotypical insult. When that only works in their bubble..

Advertisement

I'm also 100% ANTI DEMOCRAT. Wherever that makes me fall on the spectrum, I'm 100% with whatever moniker is assigned. In this retarded society we are currently living in, if you're not a democrat....you're apparently a racist and going to ****.
Amen!

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200810-171524_Twitter.jpg
ACC Moving forward

Advertisement
I must have imagined you calling me a maga-loid ****. My apologies.

I don't have common sense corner, but there's a rush on crazy, so I am a bit lonely.
You're much more evolved than everyone. Weren't you on here today bemoaning other posters' inability to let things go, but here you are cataloging alleged comments from weeks ago and trying to relate them to a post from today that had nothing to do with you?

You're much more evolved than everyone. Weren't you on here today bemoaning other posters' inability to let things go, but here you are cataloging alleged comments from weeks ago and trying to relate them to a post from today that had nothing to do with you?
I thought of it as a light hearted jab rather than a grudge I carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back