Big 10 and PAC 12 v. ACC, SEC and Big 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just put it out there because that's what we're always told. When you look at things like healthcare, mortality, distribution of wealth, etc, we don't stack up.

Healthcare and Mortality:
One quote from the article:

"One limitation of the study is that researchers lacked information on the quality of care across all of the countries."​
In other words, we're comparing apple to oranges. We have no objective measure to make a proper cost/benefit analysis.

Key factoid from the article:

"The gaps in income between upper-income and middle- and lower-income households are rising, and the share held by middle-income households is falling."​
No schit sherlock. The slide show must have been produced by Captain Obvious. It just means our middle class had more juice to squeeze than other countries, most of which were squeezed in the 19th century if they had a middle class. Don't forget, most of continental Europe's "middle class" were serfs or peasants emerging from under monarchy. And this is a trend measured from 1970 to present across both political parties. (of note: it was not a straight decrease. The gap slowed down and decreased during the Reagan years.)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Believe it or not. It's a bloody MYTH that the USA is the greatest nation on the globe. duh. Heck, just peruse how many nations have the disease " relatively under check, " and all that. Even those nations whom were in a far WORST situation than the USA, are now are in a BETTER place than your USA! huh?

Again, it didn't have to be this way. But U Know Who is the President now. Oh, me oh my. Where have the FDR's gone. huh?
200 (2).gif

Aye bruh....Covid kinda wrecked this board...**** been downhill since they canceled March Madness.

Y’all fight in every thread G.

Just be cool homie!

I hope everybody doing good in real life off the internet.
Covid didn't do this, you've been here long enough to know better.

Advertisement
Covid let it become more acceptable as we discussed the likelihood of a season.

Are you having a bad day?
I haven't worked more than two days a week since March life doesn't get better.

Covid let it become more acceptable as we discussed the likelihood of a season.

Are you having a bad day?
We also have argued over who should start at every position? Who should be coach? what def we should run and what plays should be called? Who can't recruit? And every other facet of the program since 2003 so COVID certainly didn't start the fighting. People still start to foam at the mouth when you mention Kaaya.

Advertisement
Aye bruh....Covid kinda wrecked this board...**** been downhill since they canceled March Madness.

Y’all fight in every thread G.

Just be cool homie!

I hope everybody doing good in real life off the internet.

a lot of people on diff sides of the political spectrum leads to this. some are maga some are biden some are in the middle and some dont give a ****. as long as the canes win whenever they next take the field (whether in a month or next year in atlanta) is all that should matter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back