Big 10 and PAC 12 v. ACC, SEC and Big 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Believe it or not. It's a bloody MYTH that the USA is the greatest nation on the globe. duh. Heck, just peruse how many nations have the disease " relatively under check, " and all that. Even those nations whom were in a far WORST situation than the USA, are now are in a BETTER place than your USA! huh?

Again, it didn't have to be this way. But U Know Who is the President now. Oh, me oh my. Where have the FDR's gone. huh?
I just put it out there because that's what we're always told. When you look at things like healthcare, mortality, distribution of wealth, etc, we don't stack up.

Healthcare and Mortality:

Income Distribution:

Advertisement
You're really trying to defend what we've done? We failed at prevention, leadership, politicization of masks, lack of PPE (still),opening to soon, etc. We are at polar opposites of any G7 country. We're #1 and our closest G7 partner is the UK at #14.

Reality check We were at the bottom for several months when the virus first came out when we needed it most. Now, we lead in total testing because other countries don't need to test as much since they've brought their cases down to the hundreds per day while we're in the thousands and we have over 2 MILLION ACTIVE cases. So, you have to test a **** of a lot more when you have a wide spread infection. Bragging on total tests is a really weak argument that is quite frankly embarrassing when you look at why we have so much testing and it's still not enough based on how widespread the virus is.
Not enough testing? Come on. The public test sites in South Florida are now empty with no wait, because there are hardly any more sick people left to test. Over a month ago, you had 4 hour waits at the Hard Rock site. Right now, "testing" is pretty pointless.

I don't understand why we can't just move on and accept that this is over.

He is also wrong about how long it takes to receive test results. My entire family and I had COVID. After multiple blunders, it took 14 days for my kids and me to receive the results.
Yes. 14 days is a meaningless test. We were so poorly prepared and we still don't have things under control.

Advertisement
DeSantis is one of the smartest most disciplined & qualified to ever hold the governorship. He's military, Harvard and executive combined. He's 100% behind all FL colleges & universities. You might be the moron.

goodfellas GIF

Not enough testing? Come on. The public test sites in South Florida are now empty with no wait, because there are hardly any more sick people left to test. Over a month ago, you had 4 hour waits at the Hard Rock site. Right now, "testing" is pretty pointless.

Dumb and false. The testing places at Hard Rock Stadium and Marlins Park just opened up recently. We have a testing problem across the country.

People continue to get Covid-19 at a high rate because behaviors haven't changed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just put it out there because that's what we're always told. When you look at things like healthcare, mortality, distribution of wealth, etc, we don't stack up.

Healthcare and Mortality:

Income Distribution:
we are having bad outcomes because of obesity and diabetes. if this doesn't get people to get themselves into shape nothing will.

Undereducated? He went to Yale and Harvard Law without rich parents.

I don’t agree with him on everything, but he’s been great on corona. Florida is already past peak and it’s still below the national average in death rate without crippling lockdowns.

Places like New York and Michigan can’t say the same.

stop speaking facts @DMoney the Karens and Coronabros cant handle it.

Advertisement

what kind of nonsense is this? the positive rate in miami dade is still 12%. we actually need more accurate quick turn around testing. that would prevent more spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back