Big 10 and PAC 12 v. ACC, SEC and Big 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The SEC and ACC won’t fold. But if everyone else does I would like to know the outcome
No bowl championships.. Just teams and players playing to get more film for the NFL. Spring football wouldn't work. Then have these same draft eligible kids play and be ready for NFL football in August. No way and very dangerous..

group of five AD is saying that theyre watching the b10. thats the domino it seems that theyre waiting on to drop.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200810-103158_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Players drop dead on practice fields every year and they keep playing.

Everything they say is a lie. It’s about amateurism and media perception.
Huh? I don't get your reaction.

I just posted an article from SI explaining what college administrators and their medical professionals have been discussing. What they said is somehow a lie? What do you have that disputes what they're saying?

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's time for the coaches to SPEAK THE FCK UP and quit trying to protect their paper. They've been scared to say anything for fear of being swallowed up as maniacs by the panic people.

They now have the cover of the players' movement so they don't look like callous money grubbers by beating the "let's play" drum. Everyone needs to rapidly band together and put the kibosh on the ***** from the PacFudge 10 and the Lil'10. Come out with all guns blazing and stamp that ***** **** out.

All the coaches and players need to organize rapidly and loudly. The only thing holding these conferences back from playing is optics. If the coaches and players take that optics angle and blow it up, then there's nothing left.

An interesting SI article calling fear of myocarditis "the final straw." I'm certain most if not all medical professionals have discussed it with their schools and conferences. The liability from potential heart conditions could bankrupt some athletic departments IMO. This ends the season.

Lol they just keep dipping into more and more narratives...Now it's myocarditis all of a sudden.

Advertisement
I kinda alluded to this in another thread.... Penn St and Ohio St have put it out there that they're willing to temp join the Big 12 to play if the Big 10 backs out of the season..... If this really does go down it's really gonna make a mess of things ...but.... it'll be fun to watch them try to sort all this out...
Then why did Ohio Taint and Ped State vote against playing? The only schools in the Lil 10 that wanted to play were Iowa and Nebraska.

An interesting SI article calling fear of myocarditis "the final straw." I'm certain most if not all medical professionals have discussed it with their schools and conferences. The liability from potential heart conditions could bankrupt some athletic departments IMO. This ends the season.
You have to hold the world record for longest consecutive streak of preposterous hot takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back