Bethel wants assurances of new scheme

When the offense doesn't show up to the game it's almost impossible to win. Can't blame this loss on the Defense.

lol. They gave up over 500 yards again and almost gave up over 500 yards passing. They put together a **** poor performance. Blaming the loss on one side of the ball is dumb and makes no sense. We got whipped on offense and defense. Golden himself said that we got beat in all 3 facets of the game. Do you disagree?

The offense was beyond awful last night. D was never going to hold up with that amount of time on the field and we knew that. The D is not good but it at least looked like they were trying different players, different things.O looked as if scoring wasn't the objective of the game.

Of course our defense wasn't going to hold up. They suck and put together another **** performance, because they suck.

This **** is comical to me. We all know that the defense is an abomination. I will be honest though I am shocked that they didn't give up more points/yards to these guys. As much as some of us want to put it all on the defense they need SOME kind of help from the offense. Being on the field all game with the scheme that we run against a team that was clearly looking to run the score up and humiliate us isn't beneficial to their overall performance. They gave up 36 points and 550 yards. What would those totals have been if we could have even been able to sustain a handful of drives? I would be willing to bet that Strong wasn't completely happy that they weren't able to hang 50 on us. God knows they were sure as **** trying.

Advertisement
the O sucked last night, but the D could help them out from time to time. 500 yards again is a pretty clear sign the D is broken

And vice/versa. It is a team game. We all knew the D was going to be in trouble. One way to help their cause is for the offense to stay on the field.

the O sucked last night, but the D could help them out from time to time. 500 yards again is a pretty clear sign the D is broken

And vice/versa. It is a team game. We all knew the D was going to be in trouble. One way to help their cause is for the offense to stay on the field.
Basically, Golden can't put a whole game together where both sides of the ball are clicking. Show me one game where Golden had both sides playing well at the same time for the whole game against an opponent equal or greater than us?

I honestly don't understand what kind of conversations happen in the war room with the defensive coaches. Seriously, the sample size is too large to not want to correct the defense. It is a JOKE.

Advertisement
This is sort of dumb, as others have alreasy said, since we blitzed like crazy against UL. The problem is, our LBs are bad other than DP, our DL is also very young in places, and very cr#ppy in others. And yes, we didnt do very good at disguising most blizes. If anything, we blitzed TOO much. But saying we didnt blitz enough is rediculous. We blitzed like crazy against UL.

just because the O can't generate a few first downs doesn't mean the D has to crumple and let them score. Its not like Louisville had good field position most of the night. The O was brutal but has at least shown the ability to move the ball and score points this season. The D hasn't shown that in 3 years

I'm seeing progress.

500 yards on our defense this year - improving to 600 yards next year.

D'Onofrio is worser and worser, and then worser.

Advertisement
I would give him the assurance of the friggin door.

Have fun at Kentucky.

He must have been tweeting too much last night or he would have seen Miami blitz and blitz more than all season.

It's the same scheme that produced nfl players at flipping temple.

I personally think its too complex for our players to grasp, but most criticisms are directed in the wrong place. We tried to go full 3-4 IMO a season too early.

Oh and btw UGa runs a 3-4 too under DC Todd Gratham, and he's been bad.

They were loaded with nfl talent last year, and finished like 80th vs. the run.

Their defense is horrible.

BUT, BUT, BUT.....it's 80th versus SEC offenses...come on mang.

I'm seeing progress.

500 yards on our defense this year - improving to 600 yards next year.

D'Onofrio is worser and worser, and then worser.

366.jpg

381.jpg

378.jpg

45.png

674.jpg

If you all give me some ideas, I can shop some more. I can't stand this fool. I thought Nix was the worst coordinator of all time till this clown got on campus.

When the offense doesn't show up to the game it's almost impossible to win. Can't blame this loss on the Defense.

lol. They gave up over 500 yards again and almost gave up over 500 yards passing. They put together a **** poor performance. Blaming the loss on one side of the ball is dumb and makes no sense. We got whipped on offense and defense. Golden himself said that we got beat in all 3 facets of the game. Do you disagree?

The offense was beyond awful last night. D was never going to hold up with that amount of time on the field and we knew that. The D is not good but it at least looked like they were trying different players, different things.O looked as if scoring wasn't the objective of the game.

Of course our defense wasn't going to hold up. They suck and put together another **** performance, because they suck.

This **** is comical to me. We all know that the defense is an abomination. I will be honest though I am shocked that they didn't give up more points/yards to these guys. As much as some of us want to put it all on the defense they need SOME kind of help from the offense. Being on the field all game with the scheme that we run against a team that was clearly looking to run the score up and humiliate us isn't beneficial to their overall performance. They gave up 36 points and 550 yards. What would those totals have been if we could have even been able to sustain a handful of drives? I would be willing to bet that Strong wasn't completely happy that they weren't able to hang 50 on us. God knows they were sure as **** trying.

What the **** are you trying to say? That our defense DIDN'T put together a horse**** performance? Uh, okay, it wasn't beneficial to their overall performance. Cool. The defense still sucked balls.

Advertisement
The fact this kid thinks he may some influence on coaching hires is a red flag on what type of kid he is.

welp...so much for AG being a great gameday coach. Charlie Strong snatched that from him. I miss the days of thug U.

Advertisement
welp...so much for AG being a great gameday coach. Charlie Strong snatched that from him. I miss the days of thug U.

Golden has never been considered a great gameday coach. He's a CEO; the face of a program.

But some X's and O'x maven he is not.

The worst part is his background is in defense and this is the best product he can produce after 3 years.

Golden has never been considered a great gameday coach. He's a CEO; the face of a program.

But some X's and O'x maven he is not.

The worst part is his background is in defense and this is the best product he can produce after 3 years.

Not according to the slurpers on here...he is the 2nd coming in their opinion

You arrogant little pr..k.We as U's fans want assurances you will be a All American
before you come to the U.At 5'9weighing 169.good luck!

Our defense forced one punt the entire game and gave up 554 yards of offense.

That is a **** poor performance and is one of the reasons why we lost the game.

Our defense sucks. We know that, they know that, the offense knows that. The only way to win a game with a bad defense is to put points on the board. In the 1st qtr our D and ST's helped our offense tremendously. Our D put 2pts on the board and gave our offense the ball back immediately with good field position. Our D actually kept UL out of the endzone on 4 consecutive drives only giving up 9 pts. That is unheard of for our D. Still our O could not convert. Even with a huge pass interference call and a try on 4th and 1. No pts.

Our O didn't put pts on the board until 11 min left in the 4th qtr. They were 0-11 on 3rd and -1 in the TO column. I don't care who you are, if your offense only puts up 7 pts and goes 0-11 on 3rd down, you will not win a game. This has so much to do with the offense it's ridiculous and for anyone to say our D lost us the game you are smoking. In the end sure, had our D pitched a shut out we would have won, 9-0. But you are stupid if you thought at any point were we going to shut down UL. Our O had to score and score fast. They didn't, we lost the momentum and the game. Kept our D on the field because we couldn't convert.

Our average beginning field position was the 30 and we rarely got the ball into UL territory.

BL: you don't put points on the board, you can't win. It's that simple.

Advertisement
Back