Best HS FB Player You PERSONALLY Saw Play

Advertisement
I have played against a lot of great half of home I stated before. But seeing Adrian Peterson in his sophomore year there is no doubt he didn't look like Walter Payton reincarnated. He destroyed all my records by his junior year.

Me.

Jk.

Defensively Stephen Tulloch. Dude made me wear a horse collar after we played them.

Offensively Bobby Washington. One of the biggest waste of talent is ever seen.

Advertisement
Lived in PC (Lakeland) for 2 years, I was more spooked living there than in Miami...cats there just didn't give AF.

LOL...tripped me out when I first got there cats were listening to slowed down music...WTF.

Good times nevertheless, made some good money there.
Slowed down makes everything sound better lol. Literally my whole music library

Slowed down makes everything sound better lol. Literally my whole music library
That music is made for syrup sipping and weed smoking like this version of "In the Air Tonight" by DJ *****. Best H.S. player I saw was Dan Morgan.

Advertisement
Duke Johnson dragged one of my friends, who was on his back, **** near 15 yards in to the end zone.

Advertisement
Hard to beat what Duke did his senior year in the playoffs. Coach didn't give him a lot of touches in the first half of the game I went to, still got close to 300.

Me.

Jk.

Defensively Stephen Tulloch. Dude made me wear a horse collar after we played them.

Offensively Bobby Washington. One of the biggest waste of talent is ever seen.

Naw Bobby ended up having a solid career. Ncstate had loaded backfield..he graduated from eastern Kentucky and had 1k rushing I believe. I got bw on facebook..had he made it to um definately would be nfl caliber. He didn't fully flame out. If u know killian..u know my people..he started at rb b4 bobby

We played against Dan Morgan in high school. He was incredible. He was bigger and faster than pretty much everyone else on the field. His Taravella team was terrible and everyone knew he was getting the ball every play. He still ran over and away from everyone.

Advertisement
Bazile Shabazz... the biggest what if in Arkansas history. Look him up if you wish. And before you dismiss Arkansas, know that Miami had Michael Irvin recruit him while Miami was playing Texas in the Cotton Bowl. (He was the USA Today Athlete of the Year, final 3 was Arkansas, Houston, and Miami) He couldn't play football for anyone, grades. He decided to try baseball and I believe he made it to AA.

Advertisement
Back