Best CFB coach and to think could've been ours

Right is the right choice for us for now. Talked to a bulldog fan today at length. Richt does not have the Killer Instinct we all both know that.

But South Florida Talent may get him one more win a year than he did before. Sorry to tell you guys but he will not get us a national championship. But he will get us back in the. top 10 and on a really solid footing as we search for the next coach

As much as I don't want to, I can buy this. The reasons I think that Richt can exceed those expectations however are the following. The experience he accrued at Georgia will give gim a much better idea of what to keep doing and what to do differently. His experience as OC at FSU and HC at UGA is something we can't underestimate. That type of experience is the best teacher and the lessons learned through that experience will give Richt a much broader knowledge base from which to draw from.

He came here for one reason and one reason only. That is to finish an excellent coaching career at his alma mater while bringing Miami back to national prominence. He knows very well that winning a national title at UM would be his crowning achievement and would put him in an elite catagory. I would also take into account the type of athlete that Richt has access to as the UM head coach is superior to what he had access to previously at UGA. I'm hoping for a Roy Williams type scenario and I most certainly think that it is very much within the realm of possibility.

I believe that this year will be very telling in terms of his coaching style and his ability to adjust. That being said I think that what we see this season will be the tip of the iceberg in a sense as we are still very much in the beginning stages of his tenure here. With 2 more elite level recruiting classes, this program will be on very solid footing in terms of depth and being a desirable destination for future recruits. I have little doubt that Richt will get us to that point. Once there however, Richt will have to prove that he has the ability to bring home the hardware.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why, because he has a decent every 3-4 years?

Bruh he is in SEC West! A good 3-4 years there is amazing at MSU. You clearly don't know football

Lsu is trash...

Not on defense they're not. Never have been.

Their defense is trash this year too... slow, can't tackle, dbs unimpressive.

So they just completely fell off? They were 3rd in the SEC last year but this season they're trash?

Advertisement
Bruh he is in SEC West! A good 3-4 years there is amazing at MSU. You clearly don't know football

Lsu is trash...

Their defense is trash this year too... slow, can't tackle, dbs unimpressive.

So they just completely fell off? They were 3rd in the SEC last year but this season they're trash?

It will be interesting to see if Mullin made Prescott or if Prescott made him. Or were they both just really good at what they do?

How much we betting that ESPN tries to portray that blowout as meaning the SEC is deep as a conference?

Right now, the SEC has shown a stronger conference than anyone else. By a lot. The offenses still remind of decades ago, while the defenses are dominant, and I can guess you can say the opposite for the PAC12. There's still a lot of football left and some teams are so up and down (Texas?) that it's hard to see what's out there. But, in a lot of insignificant places in Arkansas, people are waking up this morning and thanking Irma for canceling a game that they really wanted to play because they almost beat Nebraska.

Advertisement
Mullen would've tore it up here. He'd have Miami scoring 45+ points per game with our weak *** schedule.

Richt is a great fit here though. I'm not complaining.

Mullens QB scramble offense is terrible.

Yet it's one of the top offenses in the country every year.

Yeah. Super terrible. LOL

Mullen is an incredible coach. Somebody said second best in the SEC and I don't see how you can argue against that. You want to do a blue chip ratio comparison against the team he just bludgeoned? Dude is getting basement level talent and has been almost as impressive as Ole Miss ever was. MSU has looked like the second best team in the toughest division in CFB through three weeks.

If we'd have beaten LSU like that yesterday y'all would be screaming that our only roadblock to winning the ship was boredom. You don't have to hate Mullen to love Richt.

Mullen would've tore it up here. He'd have Miami scoring 45+ points per game with our weak *** schedule.

Richt is a great fit here though. I'm not complaining.

Mullens QB scramble offense is terrible.

Yet it's one of the top offenses in the country every year.

Yeah. Super terrible. LOL

Mullen is an incredible coach. Somebody said second best in the SEC and I don't see how you can argue against that. You want to do a blue chip ratio comparison against the team he just bludgeoned? Dude is getting basement level talent and has been almost as impressive as Ole Miss ever was. MSU has looked like the second best team in the toughest division in CFB through three weeks.

If we'd have beaten LSU like that yesterday y'all would be screaming that our only roadblock to winning the ship was boredom. You don't have to hate Mullen to love Richt.

And as the season goes on we will quickly see how mediocre LSU is.... Dan Mullen is a solid coach not great. it's easy for him to be top 2 coach in the SEC right now bc aside from Nick Saban, the remaining field of SEC coaches are a bunch of nobody's or recycled losers like Orgeron and Muschamp.

Very impressive win for Miss St. But i never wanted that boring one dimensional offense anywhere near UM. His offense fits perfectly at a program like miss st bc it lacks overall talent.... we're not getting guys like Mike Harley and Jeff Thomas if Dan Mullen is our coach. No wr wants to play in that bs

Last edited:
As I said in the other thread the next two weeks will be very telling when pertaining to Mullen and MSU.
If they win one of those games I will be impressed.

Advertisement
Dan big dic Mullen!!! Who was the comepinga who interviewed the guy and didn't take him?! He is the ****

Lsu is trash...

Their d so far is trash.

Lsu is trash...

Their d so far is trash.

Based on what? Your eye sight? They gave up 10 total points in 2 games before playing MSU. LOL

Yea against BYU and Chattanooga. The same Chattanooga that only scored 7 against Tenn-Martin and 13 against Jacksonville St.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lsu is trash...

Their d so far is trash.

Based on what? Your eye sight? They gave up 10 total points in 2 games before playing MSU. LOL

Yea against BYU and Chattanooga. The same Chattanooga that only scored 7 against Tenn-Martin and 13 against Jacksonville St.

So what. Point still remains. How do you come to the conclusion that they're trash after those 2 games? LOL
Calling them trash would make sense if they gave up points to those teams.

Their d so far is trash.

So what. Point still remains. How do you come to the conclusion that they're trash after those 2 games? LOL
Calling them trash would make sense if they gave up points to those teams.

I didn't call them trash someone else did, but they aren't very good by any means.

Dan big dic Mullen!!! Who was the comepinga who interviewed the guy and didn't take him?! He is the ****

He's had one 10-win season in 8 years and never won the division and came close once. That's not good anywhere.

It's Mississippi State.

And he's making sure it stays that way. Art Briles, Gary Pinkel, Mike Gundy, and Chip Kelly didn't use those excuses especially after 8 seasons, good lord. You're allowed to turn around a meddling program after 8 seasons.

Advertisement
Back