Best CFB coach and to think could've been ours

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the OP is over reacting to a MSU win. Every year, Dan Mullen is guaranteed to win a game he's not suppose to and lose a couple games he has no business losing. I really think Richt needs to hire a real OC but if rather have Richt than Mullen

Advertisement
I'm curious to hear opinions on how Mike Gundy would be a fit here. Nothing against Richt. Just curious.

Also I have to wonder what direction Richt would go in if he decided to hire an OC and how much we would be willing to spend on a proven OC.

Dan big dic Mullen!!! Who was the comepinga who interviewed the guy and didn't take him?! He is the ****

Why, because he has a decent every 3-4 years?

Bruh he is in SEC West! A good 3-4 years there is amazing at MSU. You clearly don't know football

He's had one 10-win season in 8 years and never won the division and came close once. That's not good anywhere.

It's Mississippi State.

Mullen would've tore it up here. He'd have Miami scoring 45+ points per game with our weak *** schedule.

Richt is a great fit here though. I'm not complaining.

Advertisement
Dan big dic Mullen!!! Who was the comepinga who interviewed the guy and didn't take him?! He is the ****

Why, because he has a decent every 3-4 years?

Bruh he is in SEC West! A good 3-4 years there is amazing at MSU. You clearly don't know football

Lsu is trash...

Not on defense they're not. Never have been.

Their defense is trash this year too... slow, can't tackle, dbs unimpressive.

Advertisement
I'm curious to hear opinions on how Mike Gundy would be a fit here. Nothing against Richt. Just curious.

Also I have to wonder what direction Richt would go in if he decided to hire an OC and how much we would be willing to spend on a proven OC.

IMO, Gundy is still kinda unproven, even though he's been at in Stillwater forever! Boone must love him as he never seems to be in the hot seat and admin seems happy with him too. I just don't see Gundy's 4 year record being much different from Al Goldens if he was hired here. Just my opinion tho..

Right is the right choice for us for now. Talked to a bulldog fan today at length. Richt does not have the Killer Instinct we all both know that.

But South Florida Talent may get him one more win a year than he did before. Sorry to tell you guys but he will not get us a national championship. But he will get us back in the. top 10 and on a really solid footing as we search for the next coach

Advertisement
Back