BERRIOS

cruzin0177

Recruit
After watching NE put on a clinic with Edelman, Hogan and Amendola....anyone else feel we can utilize Berrios A LOT more on this team?
Hoping next year is his year to shine...

Advertisement
e6b0a710640defefd114eca9cb7c0dd0.jpg

Every time I see the Pats play I'm reminded of this tweet from the NC this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
That kid is all brains. Not enough **** and balls.

I agree he is too cautious with his punt fielding (pretty sure handed though) but is not afraid to catch balls over the middle. He took a good pop in the bowl game that was borderline targeting and jumped right up after a td. He showed me plenty of grit in that one play. I think he is tough enough.

I will say that I think berrios is improperly used. Go look at his film and you will see good things happen on the rare occasions we put him in the slot which he is built for

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Edelman is white. Berrios is also white. Therefore Berrios is as talented as Edelman.

I'm gonna have to see DNA evidence before I can endorse this.

Pretty sure Berrios is Puerto Rican

He's white and Puerto Rican

He's neither you fools. He's ******.

He could be a ****** Puerto Rican. He would still check the "white" box on census forms for race, then check the "Hispanic" box for ethnicity.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to see DNA evidence before I can endorse this.

Pretty sure Berrios is Puerto Rican

He's white and Puerto Rican

He's neither you fools. He's ******.

He could be a ****** Puerto Rican. He would still check the "white" box on census forms for race, then check the "Hispanic" box for ethnicity.

I already regret adding any nonsense to this nonsensical thread. Besides, everyone knows Berrios is 1/8th Cherokee Indian.

Who gives a **** what color he is?

Dude scored a sweet TD in our bowl game. I believe he is a lot better than he's played, but he needs to be utilized like the Pats do their smaller wr's.

We're wasting our time with the Jeff Thomas's and ahmmon Richards of the football world. We need more scrappy (******/ Puerto Ricans?) Like berrios

Advertisement
Back