BERRIOS

I don't understand why we dont run 5 wide sets, stretch the D out and get our guys in space. We'll March right down the field.

Advertisement
After watching NE put on a clinic with Edelman, Hogan and Amendola....anyone else feel we can utilize Berrios A LOT more on this team?
Hoping next year is his year to shine...

Berrios will one day be a Super Bowl MVP.

Doubters here will weep. With self-inflicted gnashing.

I don't understand why we dont run 5 wide sets, stretch the D out and get our guys in space. We'll March right down the field.

Did we have the personnel for this last season?

I think with Harley, Thomas, Dallas we're about to add three guys who can score from anywhere.

We're wasting our time with the Jeff Thomas's and ahmmon Richards of the football world. We need more scrappy (******/ Puerto Ricans?) Like berrios

Well if you put it like that and that sounds exactly like me........ I'm ready, put me in coach!!! The U

just as long as NE doesn't play FSU he'll be good

although I haven't seen one thing all season to suggest he even belongs in the starting lineup, but sure

Advertisement
Who cares what his ethnicity is....have you guys seen some of the hits he's taken,..and bounced right back up? When's the last time he coughed the rock up for grabs? He's earned his place here,.. The staff just needs to use him to his strengths! Much easier now that we have blazing speed on the edges, and can stretch the field

Another stupid thread where the whole stupid white slot receiver ethnicity thing gets played out.

i've asked this question before, I don't think Berries has had a whole lot of targets. I hardly ever saw the quarterback look his way actually. Maybe it's just me, I don't know. But it sure seemed like he wasn't getting a whole lot of looks. He sure wasn't one or two in a lot of the progressions i saw Kayaa take.

proxy.php

Advertisement
How about we start with Berries being used as a slot receiver before making the Edelman comparisons.

I think that because NE runs lots of shorter crossing routes, smaller guys who get lost in the wash are more successful. I too would like to see us run more of that. But, it takes time and an OL gives you that-or not.

Its hard to get alot of looks when you have Stacey Coley, David Njoku and Ahmon Richards on your roster.

Coley is going to shoot up draft boards when he runs 4.35 at the combine and runs great routes.

Advertisement
We're wasting our time with the Jeff Thomas's and ahmmon Richards of the football world. We need more scrappy (******/ Puerto Ricans?) Like berrios

Well if you put it like that and that sounds exactly like me........ I'm ready, put me in coach!!! The U

Both of you are welcome additions to the "No ******** Club" aka "Club Snip." Tables in the VIP room.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I love this site... I really do!!!! Berrios went from a regular white boy to a ****** Puerto Rican!!!!

I hope Mullins gets it together. I hope Thomas and Harley do what the staff ask of them from now until they arrive.

Unless Berrios does some huge transformation into a big time player. I don't want to see him much.

Some dudes just aren't who you they were going to be and that is ok. That's why you bring in fresh talent yearly.

Last edited:
Im not sure Berrios has a ceiling high enough to be any of the three mentioned in the OP. Berrios is limited as a receiver. His best skill set is running in space with the ball in his hands. One of my (many) criticisms of CMR's offense last year was that he did not do a good job of getting the ball to Berrios in space enough.

Advertisement
Back