Berrios

Didn't Dalvin Cook get caught from behind by Elder? Where are you going with this?

Let me guess... You just wanted to get your shots in at bashing another non-south Florida player.

Advertisement
Berrios is a good return man. He's not as good as Corn, but I understand why we don't want our best corner injured returning punts.

That said, Berrios is a gadget player that is best on short passes with the ball in his hands. He should always be in the slot.

Berrios is a good return man. He's not as good as Corn, but I understand why we don't want our best corner injured returning punts.

That said, Berrios is a gadget player that is best on short passes with the ball in his hands. He should always be in the slot.

That's exactly what he's NOT good at. He struggles making defenders miss in space.

Didn't Dalvin Cook get caught from behind by Elder? Where are you going with this?

Let me guess... You just wanted to get your shots in at bashing another non-south Florida player.

Well, see you, we've seen Cook embarrass defenders in the open field on numerous occasions. Berrios on the other hand looks awkward at times trying to make people miss.

Advertisement
Berrios is 9th among all Power 5 returners in PR average, 11th in the entire country.

And we're killing him for making one of the biggest plays in the game.

Lol; some of you guys are idiots. The dude breaks a big return when we needed it and u criticize him for getting tripped up by a punter? He put us at the 12 yard line. In case u didn't realize, we loss b/c our holder received a bad snap and the extra point got blocked. We loss b/c one of the best runs in college football got called back on a bogus holding call. We loss b/c Richt continued the RPO v. using slants and crossing patterns and up tempo that was eating FSU alive. We loss b/c the ref who was looking at Corn's jersey being ripped from his body didn't call holding. Yes, Berrios dropped two passes, but he's hardly the reason we loss.

Lol; some of you guys are idiots. The dude breaks a big return when we needed it and u criticize him for getting tripped up by a punter? He put us at the 12 yard line. In case u didn't realize, we loss b/c our holder received a bad snap and the extra point got blocked. We loss b/c one of the best runs in college football got called back on a bogus holding call. We loss b/c Richt continued the RPO v. using slants and crossing patterns and up tempo that was eating FSU alive. We loss b/c the ref who was looking at Corn's jersey being ripped from his body didn't call holding. Yes, Berrios dropped two passes, but he's hardly the reason we loss.

I swear, I think some of these folks are autistic savants who get stuck on one topic, in this case Berrios.

Advertisement
You guys kill me man... when we need a big play he stepped up! He got us to the 20 and we went in and scored. You guys act like football is some easy ****... when those bodies start flying you all talk a lot but I wanna see what some of you would do. I can tell slot of you got **** in ya heart from the stuff that gets posted here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you expect?

First year of Richt's tenure and he is supposed to beat a F$U squad that has been building 5 star depth since Jumbo got there by 35 points..lol. I dont care about the other results, reality is that we should have put the game away early and didn't.

Now people resort to blaming Berrios? I must have missed something because that last "block" everybody is screaming about looked pretty phantom to me. If you drive the guy the other way and plant his ***, Berrios walks in. How is such a great block resulting in the guy getting an arm anywhere near Berrios? Call it what it is..a half *** block at best. That is not saying a more "electric" returner could not have got around it or even over it....but that was hardly some stellar block.

Up 13-0, we all knew we had to put foot to throat and score. Instead the play calling got rather "eclectic" to be very generous, the OL started their standard fold...and the Hurricanes began beating themselves....again.

This is just what happens when expectations are a tad bit ludicrous given what we have right now (myself included), not even including the crucial defensive losses to start the season but it is facking F$U and frustrating as **** to hand them a game like that on a silver platter.

I'm much more concerned with how Richt handles the situation now. Dumping Bruce was not what I expected, but oh well. Get us back on track against a solid UNC squad by selling the reality...we had the opportunities to put F$U away, squandered them from the coaches down, and still we were a missed PAT from battling for the game in OT.

UM

Not a bad player at all, just not as good as the hype he was gifted and that was unearned from probably the same dudes that hate him now. People should try a middle course sometimes.

The bone-headed personal foul and huge dropped pass were much more deplorable.

Advertisement
The game is on the line. There is nothing between him and the endzone except the punter AND the punter is being blocked. This guy loses that battle and gets tackled. By the freaking punter. Who was being blocked. Our offense couldn't do anything the second half, he absolutely has to score there. He ended up being bailed out on the 4th down play, but man that was real close to being a disastrous play by this guy.

Berrios is a baller. Never fair catches and always gets positive yards. btw got the ball down to the 16 so that we had a chance to score. SMH at some of the expectations we have. Remember where we have been. Catching passes is another story.

It actually helped us he didn't score I think

FSU would have had a few minutes to drive down and score.
We scored a touchdown anyways to try and tie. But failed on the pat

If he would've scored, there would've been people on here complaining that he scored too soon and that he should've fallen down at the 1 yard line to run clock.

If we're using hindsight, we missed the PAT so it actually would have been nice to have had the extra 1:41 on the clock.

The game is on the line. There is nothing between him and the endzone except the punter AND the punter is being blocked. This guy loses that battle and gets tackled. By the freaking punter. Who was being blocked. Our offense couldn't do anything the second half, he absolutely has to score there. He ended up being bailed out on the 4th down play, but man that was real close to being a disastrous play by this guy.

Berrios is a baller. Never fair catches and always gets positive yards. btw got the ball down to the 16 so that we had a chance to score. SMH at some of the expectations we have. Remember where we have been. Catching passes is another story.

He is currently 11th in the country in yards per return. Only 4 yards / return behind the mighty Jabril Peppers who some claim is the greatest player in modern history.

Advertisement
lol at anyone complaining about berrios punt return... he made a play when we needed it the most and got us into a scoring position. You can complain about his drops in the game but not this...

He's actually the one guy who made a huge play other night , let's rip him. Fan base is trash

I was ****ed off he didnt score but im sorry he made a play we cant punish him for not being Devin Hester .... I still think were not using him right..I think yall are being some ****gots honestly. Drops one pass and he made up for it with that punt return...

It was a fantastic return. You can be mad at Berrios for dropping potentially big passes in the FSU game the past two years, but you can't be mad at him for putting us on the 16 yard line in the fourth to set up a tie ballgame.

Advertisement
Back