Berrios

We have so many **** b*tches in this fanbase. Whine about every f_cking thing

Advertisement
Man, some of you guys can't read. No one's mad at him for putting us on the 16 yard line. No one's saying it wasn't a nice return. It was. The fact that he couldn't defeat a blocked punter with the game on the line is still fair game for critique regardless of his return. There's so much loser talk in this thread. Let's sit around and pat ourselves on the back while we celebrate our almosts. Hey we almost beat FSU! Hey Berrios almost scored on that punt return! Walker didn't almost block that PAT.

If we want to take it to the next level and win big games, guys have to finish and make big plays. That goes for Walton who got shoestring tackled on his way to the endzone. Or Kayaa who couldn't hit guys in stride. Or coley for tripping over himself and falling down, etc. I guaran****intee you that if Berrios himself was in this thread he'd tell you guys that he effed up by not housing that punt.

Lol; some of you guys are idiots. The dude breaks a big return when we needed it and u criticize him for getting tripped up by a punter? He put us at the 12 yard line. In case u didn't realize, we loss b/c our holder received a bad snap and the extra point got blocked. We loss b/c one of the best runs in college football got called back on a bogus holding call. We loss b/c Richt continued the RPO v. using slants and crossing patterns and up tempo that was eating FSU alive. We loss b/c the ref who was looking at Corn's jersey being ripped from his body didn't call holding. Yes, Berrios dropped two passes, but he's hardly the reason we loss.

Loss cause of kaaya & richt bro

Man, some of you guys can't read. No one's mad at him for putting us on the 16 yard line. No one's saying it wasn't a nice return. It was. The fact that he couldn't defeat a blocked punter with the game on the line is still fair game for critique regardless of his return. There's so much loser talk in this thread. Let's sit around and pat ourselves on the back while we celebrate our almosts. Hey we almost beat FSU! Hey Berrios almost scored on that punt return! Walker didn't almost block that PAT.

If we want to take it to the next level and win big games, guys have to finish and make big plays. That goes for Walton who got shoestring tackled on his way to the endzone. Or Kayaa who couldn't hit guys in stride. Or coley for tripping over himself and falling down, etc. I guaran****intee you that if Berrios himself was in this thread he'd tell you guys that he effed up by not housing that punt.

Just stop. Your original post was dumb as **** as it is.

I love it when an old man who has never played the game tells a kid running full speed he should not get tackled.

Advertisement
Why isn't anyone blaming the chain gang yet? That broken chain really slowed up our offense. Next we can blame the water boy for our defense being so worn out at the end.....

Wow. I am surprised only one of you criticized the player who almost blocked the FSU punter.

It just kills me to read some of these post yea we lost again to FSU but its not the end of the world each game people want to blame this one or that one for making a mistake bottom line is when we lose we lose as a team and when we win we win as a team Man our future is bright did you see that effort by the defense haven't seen them play like that since prohibition

Wow. I am surprised only one of you criticized the player who almost blocked the FSU punter.

Exactly it's the punter, pancake his *** and Berrios walks into the end zone. It was a good return that set up the td and without it I doubt we lose by just one due to the offense not moving the ball.

Advertisement
I think the berrios criticism is kinda off. Yeah a ball hit him in the facemask, but he's not the problem. Play calling and Kaaya should be the ones to point the finger at

I think the berrios criticism is kinda off. Yeah a ball hit him in the facemask, but he's not the problem. Play calling and Kaaya should be the ones to point the finger at

Kaaya was playing good before the Thomas hit. He wasn't the same after and he made a potential game tying play on 4th down which was clutch

The game is on the line. There is nothing between him and the endzone except the punter AND the punter is being blocked. This guy loses that battle and gets tackled. By the freaking punter. Who was being blocked. Our offense couldn't do anything the second half, he absolutely has to score there. He ended up being bailed out on the 4th down play, but man that was real close to being a disastrous play by this guy.

Hopefully, you are just trolling. If you are not, you are going on permanent IGNORE.

Advertisement
Back