Berrios torn ACL

Im really starting to believe more and more that this program is cursed. And it makes sense.

This was sacriledge. We destroyed our temple. The Gods have turned their backs on us.

253.jpg

this. i dont know whos decision it was to put us in this ****** nfl stadium 500 miles from campus, but we have to sacrifice him to the gods

Advertisement
On the bright side, he's a receiver, not a RB. The ACL is not as devastating. Reggie Wayne tore his ACL when he was here and recovered fine. Would be much worse if this was Yearby tearing his ACL. (Knock on wood). This kid is a tough **** and has a **** of a work ethic. He's going to recover and be fine. Just sucks that we wont be able to see him ball next year.

Advertisement
Somewhere, Mark Emmert pulled the dyck out of his mouth long enough to have a big belly laugh.

This fcking program is cursed.

Advertisement
Word is he hurt his knee when Golden tackled him as he was trying to board a plane back to Carolina.

This is really weird because I've been around him the last two days and he has been hopping around and moving quickly and not a crutch or any walking aid near him. It does not make sense?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clearly its not a completely torn ACL. My guess is its a small tear. No way he played on it and has been walking around fine on it if it was a major tear. He probably had a physical and they checked it out and found a small tear.

Advertisement
Back