Berrios torn ACL

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Braxton Berrios ‏@HNYNUT_BERRIOS 2m
Ya know the funny thing about my TD in the All American game? I did it with a Torn ACL...God

Advertisement
Braxton Berrios ‏@HNYNUT_BERRIOS 3m
Ya know the funny thing about my TD in the All American game? I did it with a Torn ACL...God has a plan though.

Tough blow he's my favorite Canes commit

WTF PEOPLE!! We need a spiritual cleaning of this entire program this week! I'm calling un santero to do una limpieza!

What the **** man. I don't even want to read anything Canes related any more. It just gets worse and worse...

Advertisement
His older brother had to go through 2 torn ACL's and has recovered from it twice. Braxton will have all the support and advice he needs to make it back. A redshirt freshman year isn't the worst thing. I hate it for Braxton, but Gio Bernard did the same thing and look what he did.

Advertisement
214.gif

If Kaaya doesn't decommit today, I will consider it a good day. That's how ******* bad things are. Mercy Lord, mercy!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im really starting to believe more and more that this program is cursed. And it makes sense.

This was sacriledge. We destroyed our temple. The Gods have turned their backs on us.

253.jpg

His recovery will be VERY fast! When the muscles in your leg support it in a way that you can not only run, but also cut on it without the ACL, you're rehab will be incredibly easier. Not only that , but he will be able to rehab those said muscles before the surgery as well. Its rare that he has been that mobil without it

Advertisement
Back