Berrios torn ACL

Advertisement
Anyone know if he is undergoing reconstruction? If, as some surmise, it is a small partial tear, it is not uncommon to go the rehab and exercise route instead of surgery. Even with surgery rehab time has decreased in the past ten years to the point if he has surgery soon he could still be ready to play by the season.

Clearly its not a completely torn ACL. My guess is its a small tear. No way he played on it and has been walking around fine on it if it was a major tear. He probably had a physical and they checked it out and found a small tear.

is there anything he doesn't know?

Must have stayed at a holiday inn express

Nah bud. Its called having more than two functioning brain cells. You could also try Googling "Common Sense". If the kid was playing on a torn ACL and didnt even know it, and has been walking around without any visible limp or issues, then it seems fairly obvious that its not a major tear. He wouldnt have been doing what he was doing with a major ACL tear.

Lulz
Injured in the Under Armour game

I'm told it's a full tear and 6-month recovery process

Advertisement
Clearly its not a completely torn ACL. My guess is its a small tear. No way he played on it and has been walking around fine on it if it was a major tear. He probably had a physical and they checked it out and found a small tear.

is there anything he doesn't know?

Must have stayed at a holiday inn express

Nah bud. Its called having more than two functioning brain cells. You could also try Googling "Common Sense". If the kid was playing on a torn ACL and didnt even know it, and has been walking around without any visible limp or issues, then it seems fairly obvious that its not a major tear. He wouldnt have been doing what he was doing with a major ACL tear.

Lulz
Injured in the Under Armour game

I'm told it's a full tear and 6-month recovery process

Golden4LIFE continues to provide the LULZ.

Advertisement
So did he tear his ACL when he went down on that reverse in the UA game?

He looked in pain there and I was surprised he came back into the game.

I've no idea how he scored a TD with a torn ACL either.

This is bad because we really could have used him this season. Kid just needs to redshirt and get ready for the 2015 season

Advertisement
Back