Berrios torn ACL

Not a major deal, as we can put Powell in the slot ... oh wait.

Am not really sweating the slot next year. Malcolm Lewis should be much more ready to go, and Dallas would be good in the slot too. We have guys for the slot.

Advertisement
Not a major deal, as we can put Powell in the slot ... oh wait.

Am not really sweating the slot next year. Malcolm Lewis should be much more ready to go, and Dallas would be good in the slot too. We have guys for the slot.

i'm just resigned to the fact that this is a cluster****. It has become comical, as everytime i log on to CIS there is one more kick square in the nuts.

I'll tell you that he's very upset about it. He will make it back and will work his tail off to do so.

I've played with a grade II tear and my knee popped out with a simple change of direction at 3/4 speed. Too bad there isn't a better remedy for a slight tear than total knee reconstruction.

Advertisement
216.gif

How It feels as a cane fan these past couple weeks

Advertisement
He'll be back in July. While this is obviously not idea, I'm not worried about it. I only say that knowing Braxton's determination and athleticism. The kid is a warrior and will do anything and everything it takes to come back from this a better, stronger player. Kid will see the field this year no doubt about it.

It's impossible not to appreciate a kid like Berrios, who never had any attention-seeking drama surrounding his recruitment and was all about The U from the day he gave his verbal commitment.

Terrible news. I wish him all the best in his recovery.

This.

No big deal, I"ll just work HS All-Stars with a torn ACL. Kid is a beast.

Advertisement
This is actually good news. He was running, cutting, and jumping with this tear, so it's fair to assume it's a minor tear and recovery will be fast. The flip side is they don't catch this now, the minor tear turns into a major tear, and he's out for a year or more. Kid's a beast and he'll be fine.

Clearly its not a completely torn ACL. My guess is its a small tear. No way he played on it and has been walking around fine on it if it was a major tear. He probably had a physical and they checked it out and found a small tear.

is there anything he doesn't know?

Must have stayed at a holiday inn express

Advertisement
Clearly its not a completely torn ACL. My guess is its a small tear. No way he played on it and has been walking around fine on it if it was a major tear. He probably had a physical and they checked it out and found a small tear.

is there anything he doesn't know?

Must have stayed at a holiday inn express

Nah bud. Its called having more than two functioning brain cells. You could also try Googling "Common Sense". If the kid was playing on a torn ACL and didnt even know it, and has been walking around without any visible limp or issues, then it seems fairly obvious that its not a major tear. He wouldnt have been doing what he was doing with a major ACL tear.

Not a big deal. He has plenty of time to get healthy. It can't be that bad if he is able to run and cut on it

Advertisement
Back