Benedict Cristobal is gone

Advertisement
hope he finds himself at the end of a lonely country road in south alabama stranded with out gas...POS nothing but hate and desire for failure for you MC...eat ****!!!!

Advertisement
From what I understand, AG and the staff have zero ***** to give about him leaving. They don't feel its going to hurt anything or anyone.

I roll with AG. If he doesn't give a ****, I don't give a ****. Next.

## Cristobal is leaving because he's getting a big raise (to $500,000) and values the chance to work for Nick Saban. And no, UM isn't happy about him bolting after less than two months on the job. Hard to ever see UM welcoming him back again.

###################################################################################

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...cement-and-news-conference.html#storylink=cpy

Good, arrest him on site if he ever steps foot on campus

Is it me or does that sell out ****** saying he values the opportunity to work with Nick Saban sound like he's taking a shot at Al Golden?

Advertisement
## Cristobal is leaving because he's getting a big raise (to $500,000) and values the chance to work for Nick Saban. And no, UM isn't happy about him bolting after less than two months on the job. Hard to ever see UM welcoming him back again.

###################################################################################

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...cement-and-news-conference.html#storylink=cpy

Is it me or does that sell out ****** saying he values the opportunity to work with Nick Saban sound like he's taking a shot at Al Golden?

He's a piece of ****. You shouldn't take anything he says at face value. He's an epic liar and thorough scumbag. He's going to say whatever makes his treasonous behavior seem palatable to the dumb masses who buy anything that pig has to say. Same thing he did when Pete rung him up.

Cant believe that crazy nut job Pete Garcia had Beanerdict pegged after all. He is laughing his *ss off today at fiu

If Art Kehoe can sue the University and be welcomed back I have a hard time seeing us shunning Cristobal down the road

Advertisement

So he was not making 500k like people claimed/

Its you and other homer posters. You can't compare the two.

So he was not making 500k like people claimed/

NOPE.

Advertisement
Cant believe that crazy nut job Pete Garcia had Beanerdict pegged after all. He is laughing his *ss off today at fiu

He dealt with Cristoballofshyt for a long time and had daily interactions with him. He probably gave Beanerdict an ultimatum at some point to quit philandering with other programs. Beanerdict probably continued to pimp himself to other programs, and Pete finally had enough. Beanerdict is a proven scumbag piece of ****, so I'm going to give Pete the benefit of the doubt on this one.

From what I understand, AG and the staff have zero ***** to give about him leaving. They don't feel its going to hurt anything or anyone.

So when AG hires Mario, the U holds a press conference to announce him, and all the talk was about how he was a huge hire for us and will help him lock down So Fla recruiting, everyone proclaims AG brilliant. Then when the farktard bolts, the commentary is AG doesn't care, no big deal. Something doesn't add up. I'd expect AG is pretty **** ****ed. Hard to imagine he doesn't give a ****. Mario was an awful hire if his bailing after a month is something that Al doesn't give a **** about. And no one seemed to think he was an awful hire a month ago.

LoL its FIU and that dumbass Pete Garcia hired Ron Turner. Golden was pimping himself to other programs while at Temple, he must be a scumbag. Oh wait he with us, he is the most loyal person in the world.

From what I understand, AG and the staff have zero ****s to give about him leaving. They don't feel its going to hurt anything or anyone.

So when AG hires Mario, the U holds a press conference to announce him, and all the talk was about how he was a huge hire for us and will help him lock down So Fla recruiting, everyone proclaims AG brilliant. Then when the farktard bolts, the commentary is AG doesn't care, no big deal. Something doesn't add up. I'd expect AG is pretty **** ****ed. Hard to imagine he doesn't give a ****. Mario was an awful hire if his bailing after a month is something that Al doesn't give a **** about. And no one seemed to think he was an awful hire a month ago.

Wasn't it reported that Golden gave him the greenlight to interview with Bama? Mario was going to leave after the season anyway. Its better now during the beginning of 2014 recruiting class than a couple days or weeks before NSD.

Advertisement
Back