Benedict Cristobal is gone

From what I understand, AG and the staff have zero ****s to give about him leaving. They don't feel its going to hurt anything or anyone.

I roll with AG. If he doesn't give a ****, I don't give a ****. Next.

So when AG hires Mario, the U holds a press conference to announce him, and all the talk was about how he was a huge hire for us and will help him lock down So Fla recruiting, everyone proclaims AG brilliant. Then when the farktard bolts, the commentary is AG doesn't care, no big deal. Something doesn't add up. I'd expect AG is pretty **** ****ed. Hard to imagine he doesn't give a ****. Mario was an awful hire if his bailing after a month is something that Al doesn't give a **** about. And no one seemed to think he was an awful hire a month ago.

Wasn't it reported that Golden gave him the greenlight to interview with Bama? Mario was going to leave after the season anyway. Its better now during the beginning of 2014 recruiting class than a couple days or weeks before NSD.

I would guess that the 'green light' he got was sort of like the 'green light' Bobby Knight gave Jay Edwards regarding going pro after 2 seasons.

Advertisement
From what I understand, AG and the staff have zero ****s to give about him leaving. They don't feel its going to hurt anything or anyone.

I roll with AG. If he doesn't give a ****, I don't give a ****. Next.

So when AG hires Mario, the U holds a press conference to announce him, and all the talk was about how he was a huge hire for us and will help him lock down So Fla recruiting, everyone proclaims AG brilliant. Then when the farktard bolts, the commentary is AG doesn't care, no big deal. Something doesn't add up. I'd expect AG is pretty **** ****ed. Hard to imagine he doesn't give a ****. Mario was an awful hire if his bailing after a month is something that Al doesn't give a **** about. And no one seemed to think he was an awful hire a month ago.

The spin cycle has started. Of course Al is sour. I don't think Beanerdict's loss is a big issue from a corching standpoint, but I'm pretty sure Al is very sour about his act of treason just like I and others are. The biggest negative is that we lost out on hiring some quality guys like Matt Lubedick by hiring this piece of ****.

Anyhow, here's how that 'green light' works.

Mario: Uh, Al, bro, I uh, like, um, well, so, look, you know how when um, I, uh, like last month, when we talked, you know, before I started, how you said-- you said-- that thing about other opportunities, how, you know, how you said-- they could arise-- we were talking about it could be next year, or two years, but you never know-- and, joo know, bro? That conversation, what i'm saying-- anyhow, you know what I mean and--

Al: Mario, are you trying to tell me you got an offer you're interested in?

Mario: Bro, uh, you-- like-- well I can't say I'm interested, because of course I don't know, it's just--

Al: Mario, you do whatever you feel you need to do. Just let me know in advance.

Mario: Uh, okay. Sure thing. Thanks, bro.

UM Porsters everywhere: Al gave him his blessing! Al gave him his blessing!

LoL its FIU and that dumbass Pete Garcia hired Ron Turner. Golden was pimping himself to other programs while at Temple, he must be a scumbag. Oh wait he with us, he is the most loyal person in the world.

I am a believer now you are not a fan. For the life of me I could not think of a reason for a level headed reasonable man to spend so much time at a message board of a rival team.

Golden spent 5 years at Temple. Built the program from the ground up and you compare his looking for a better job after all what he did to Temple to this man bolting not even 2 months into his much hyped ceremonial arrival to his alma matter? The alma matter that welcomed him with open arms after he was disgracefully fired from his first head coaching job?

The only reason I can see how somebody would compare the two situations is being someone who hate Miami.

Um I was comparing Mario and FIU to Golden and Temple, derp. Um we are getting everybody, going 12-0, and if a kid leaves S.Florida its because we did not want him. Is that better?

I wish you go and cheer for whatever team you really like. Just disappear please.

I am a believer now you are not a fan. For the life of me I could not think of a reason for a level headed reasonable man to spend so much time at a message board of a rival team.

Golden spent 5 years at Temple. Built the program from the ground up and you compare his looking for a better job after all what he did to Temple to this man bolting not even 2 months into his much hyped ceremonial arrival to his alma matter? The alma matter that welcomed him with open arms after he was disgracefully fired from his first head coaching job?

The only reason I can see how somebody would compare the two situations is being someone who hate Miami.

Um I was comparing Mario and FIU to Golden and Temple, derp. Um we are getting everybody, going 12-0, and if a kid leaves S.Florida its because we did not want him. Is that better?

I wish you go and cheer for whatever team you really like. Just disappear please.

Hes a Nole fan. His postings in the WEZ make it pretty obvious.

The post where I said Matt Thomas was not coming. I forgot he was a Cane Silent/lock cause Cash and Peter said it. You guys are butthurt because Mario left after a month hear and the world is ending. I will just leave right before you guys start crying.

Pointing it out and rubbing it in are two different things. Now go to Warchant and shut up or take it to the WEZ

Advertisement
Blazed is now banned from the football boards. He should've never been unbanned, I screwed around with the settings and let him slip through the cracks. Nothing more than a ****-stirring Nole mole.

Blazed is now banned from the football boards. He should've never been unbanned, I screwed around with the settings and let him slip through the cracks. Nole mole stirring it up.

DMoney=Man of action. No need for that garbage over here. Miami's got enough ****** fans within our own group. We don't need fake ones hating on UM on here.

Blazed is now banned from the football boards. He should've never been unbanned, I screwed around with the settings and let him slip through the cracks. Nothing more than a ****-stirring Nole mole.

Why not ban him from all the boards on this site?
He doesn't belong here, not even on the WEZ.

Advertisement
If I were Golden, I FIRE THE **** OUT OF COLEY RIGHT THE **** NOW. Take ownership of the traitorous bull****. Hire an NFL coordinater, tell Coley to kick ******* rocks and hire Telly in some capacity. Ride or die *****, that **** aint a real 'Cane anyway, and **** everyone who thought he could be. What? Coley and Benedict gonna out recruit Telley? Lulz at those fake wish they were cracker ***gots. So sick of people dumping on this program. I will LITERALLY ***** slap Cristobal if I EVER see his piece of **** ***. .....youre dead son.

I feel bad for Al he has had to deal with a lot of disloyalty here at UM. Between taking a job and not knowing about impending sanctions, having his OC (Fisch) leave and poach his RB coach (Richardson) with him to JAX and now Cristofaggot leaves us after one ******* month to go to Alabama. I really do feel for Al. And I have not even mentioned Lice Harris and Uncle ****** Luke who thinks that any UM decisions need to go through him. That might be the biggest joke of them all right there. Uncle Luke, I wish i knew you were reading this post so I could just straight up tell you you are a ****. You are not the man, in fact, youre just a big ******* *****.

Fisch would not have even known Richardson if it weren't for Golden, yet, Fisch kind of ***** Golden on his way out by taking Richardson. I guess it is an upgrade to the NFL so we can let it slide, but not cool Fisch, not cool.

Al has some serious balls, and we owe him every penny he is making and more. I hope Coley loves it here and we start winning games and the fans start filling the seats, cause quite honestly, if our stadium is near sell out it means our team is winning consistently, and it means our university has absolutely zero weaknesses. Zero.

We are the U, and Cristobal is a ****.

****, I wish I could rep myself for that rant.

Last edited:
Wow. SMDH at Cristobal. Talk about sticking a shiv in your coach and alma mater. And to Ala****ingBama. One of the all-time moves. This is up there.

Advertisement

I ignored that douchebag as soon as I joined this site. Glad others wont have to read his bullsh*t now as well

If I were Golden, I FIRE THE **** OUT OF COLEY RIGHT THE **** NOW. Take ownership of the traitorous bull****. Hire an NFL coordinater, tell Coley to kick ******* rocks and hire Telly in some capacity. Ride or die *****, that **** aint a real 'Cane anyway, and **** everyone who thought he could be. What? Coley and Benedict gonna out recruit Telley? Lulz at those fake wish they were cracker ***gots. So sick of people dumping on this program. I will LITERALLY ***** slap Cristobal if I EVER see his piece of **** ***. .....youre dead son.
Im pretty sure golden wanted coley. I dont know how much input crustobal had in the hire but I think golden wants to lock south florida down and was loading up on big time south florida recruiters.

Im with franchise get telly in, lock down south Florida and lets move forward from all the bull**** once and for all.

If I were Golden, I FIRE THE **** OUT OF COLEY RIGHT THE **** NOW. Take ownership of the traitorous bull****. Hire an NFL coordinater, tell Coley to kick ****ing rocks and hire Telly in some capacity. Ride or die ****, that **** aint a real 'Cane anyway, and **** everyone who thought he could be. What? Coley and Benedict gonna out recruit Telley? Lulz at those fake wish they were cracker ***gots. So sick of people dumping on this program. I will LITERALLY **** slap Cristobal if I EVER see his piece of **** ***. .....youre dead son.
Im pretty sure golden wanted coley. I dont know how much input crustobal had in the hire but I think golden wants to lock south florida down and was loading up on big time south florida recruiters.

Im with franchise get telly in, lock down south Florida and lets move forward from all the bull**** once and for all.

Advertisement
Like i said the day he was hired and I GOT BLASTED.... Cristobal told me the day after he was hired that he wasn't going to be around when spring started. I thought that was common knowledge. I swear Al knew.. some are now saying Al didn't but Cristobal said it was an agreed upon fact he would be looking for a position b4 spring. Kind of a low blow for Al. HOwever, Cristobal has been burned with being loyal and he wasn't going to past Bama up. Only if the U had more money...

Al intentionally hired a coach, shifted others around to keep said coach on board just to keep this cat for 2 1/2 months? I have a feeling Mario did not communicate the same thing to Al that you claim he communicated to you.

Like i said the day he was hired and I GOT BLASTED.... Cristobal told me the day after he was hired that he wasn't going to be around when spring started. I thought that was common knowledge. I swear Al knew.. some are now saying Al didn't but Cristobal said it was an agreed upon fact he would be looking for a position b4 spring. Kind of a low blow for Al. HOwever, Cristobal has been burned with being loyal and he wasn't going to past Bama up. Only if the U had more money...
So you're saying Al hired Mario knowing he was going to be gone in a month? Why in the world would Al do that?

So you're saying Al hired Mario knowing he was going to be gone in a month? Why in the world would Al do that?

Well that is what I thought. It's coming out that was not the case...Funny is he told me this again at Jr Day..me and another coach. So if Al was blind sided....that's tough. But a 1/2 Mil talks

Advertisement
Back