Benedict Cristobal is gone

Some scumbaggery if true.

Dude doesn't leave FIU for Pitt OR Rutgers as a HC but leaves Miami for Bama as a position coach and will not be the Asst HC. Something stinks.

Advertisement
Benedict Cristobal simply sold out his UM loyalty and love to 'Bama, so he got no love and loyalty for us.

Some scumbaggery if true.

Dude doesn't leave FIU for Pitt OR Rutgers as a HC but leaves Miami for Bama as a position coach and will not be the Asst HC. Something stinks.

Yeah cause that really matters. Cristobal does not even know what the title means.

Imagine how many NCs Bama will win in next ten years or longer after they have hired ex-Cane coach who has strong connections to high schools in South Florida. Man, I am so ****ed off.

to be fair, saban didnt need mario to recruit SFL. he was doing just fine without mario (also remember saban already had ties in SFL with the dolphins)

Agreed. Mario helps some I guess, but it is Saban's show. What I still don't get is that Mario could have had more money in the past. I feel like something was off in his month time here, but obviously we will never know. Just makes no sense otherwise.

Advertisement
What exactly has this guy ever accomplished that makes him so irreplaceable?

He is far from irreplaceable, the main issue is perception. The guy gets fired from FIU, takes a job with Miami a month and 10 days ago (the same school he attended and coached at), and then leaves to go to Alabama. All after the fact that he has passed up promotions and pay raises in the past, and was seemingly in love with his family staying in the Miami area. Such a joke and makes no sense.

Advertisement
Don't worry guys.....Golden signed off on this.

Golden is perfectly fine with this and it's a genius way to get our name out the for the U.

Are we sure this is even true? I mean......there's only been like 27 confirmations but are any of them to be trusted?

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero
Another UM source on Cristobal: "He'll get more money. It's a better job. He'll learn a lot under Nick [Saban]. But his timing disgusts me."

Off the phone with former UM star talking about Cristobal to Bama: "He'll have a story for it like he had a story about FIU."

Advertisement
Off the phone with former UM star talking about Cristobal to Bama: "He'll have a story for it like he had a story about FIU."

My issue is we gave that ****** a platform (presser) where he professed his undying love for his alma mater. We didn't even do a presser for our incoming OC.

Mario's a POS.

If he didn't want the UM job, don't take it.

But you don't take a position at your Alma Mater like that, and then bail a month later for the same job elsewhere. You just don't.

And all you idiots who say 'b b b but he will make more money' ... well, go eff yourself. You don't do that to your Alma Mater.

My issue is we gave that ****** a platform (presser) where he professed his undying love for his alma mater. We didn't even do a presser for our incoming OC.

Great point. We welcomed him with open arms because he's family. And this is how he repays us. That tells you more about him than anything that comes out of his weasely mouth.

You're out, Mario.

Advertisement
Hope he gets canned from bama. He can go **** himself. I defended him earlier as we didn't know for certain. Now it appears we do. Hope he fails and is gone from college football soon.

Advertisement
Back