Benedict Cristobal is gone

How much money is enough?

For who? You can answer for yourself. But please don't start to tell me about how your view of money is what others should live by.

This has nothing to do with money, in any case. Mario knew his value and alternatives when he took the UM job. This has to do with commitment and loyalty. When you take a job, you should, you know, do that job. If some unexpected clearly better opportunity comes along, well, that can happen. But you don't take a high profile position at a school you claim to love, only to bail and take a comparable job elsewhere less then a month on the job. That's bull****, low character stuff. It's not about money.

Advertisement
"#Alabama is hiring Mario Cristobal as O-Line Coach per sources at CBSSPORTS"

This news is very shocking and disappointing....

- First off, this doesn't help with recruiting at all
- This helps out of state teams come down into S FL. and take talent away
- Also, as a UM fan I feel betrayed by how Cristobal is die hard cane and just lieaves like this after a month

he'll never coach at UM ever again. he burned his bridges with his dream job at his alma mater. oh well, hope its worth living in tuscaloosa before you bounce out of there to become the kent state hc next year

"#Alabama is hiring Mario Cristobal as O-Line Coach per sources at CBSSPORTS"

This news is very shocking and disappointing....

- First off, this doesn't help with recruiting at all
- This helps out of state teams come down into S FL. and take talent away
- Also, as a UM fan I feel betrayed by how Cristobal is die hard cane and just lieaves like this after a month

Thanks for the new thread, we only had one 15 pages long just below this one when you posted.

Negged

Advertisement
If Cristobal is really gone, when Golden's tenure at Miami is over, UM should hire Cristobal as HC only to fire him a few weeks later and hire someone else.

Weren't Golden and Cristobal close? Could there be more to this? He essentially stabbed Golden in the back.

Advertisement
If there's any karma in the universe, Saban bolts for the first open NFL job, leaving Mario in Tuscaloosa to rot...

Advertisement
Well, the silver lining is that we know what this backstabber's character is now, rather than after he became our head coach in the future.

Perhaps, Pete Garcia really did have a legit reason to run him off.

Advertisement
Well, the silver lining is that we know what this backstabber's character is now, rather than after he became our head coach in the future.

Perhaps, Pete Garcia really did have a legit reason to run him off.

If that crazy nut job knows you are a piece of sh*t, then it must be pretty bad

How much money is enough?

For who? You can answer for yourself. But please don't start to tell me about how your view of money is what others should live by.

This has nothing to do with money, in any case. Mario knew his value and alternatives when he took the UM job. This has to do with commitment and loyalty. When you take a job, you should, you know, do that job. If some unexpected clearly better opportunity comes along, well, that can happen. But you don't take a high profile position at a school you claim to love, only to bail and take a comparable job elsewhere less then a month on the job. That's bull****, low character stuff. It's not about money.

I feel sorry for people who do not understand this.

Weren't Golden and Cristobal close? Could there be more to this? He essentially stabbed Golden in the back.

Not sure "close" is the word; but I attended a small event where he spoke a few months ago and he mentioned that he and Golden would speak on occasion, and were very friendly.

Advertisement
Back