Beckham approved for stadium on OB site

Advertisement

one of my family members met up with Beckham himself. the company he works for will be in charge of putting down the basic groundwork (drainage of the field, foundation, etc). this happened about a year ago. no idea on where the actual site will be however.

Right, He's done what he needs to do in preparing a study and budget for a large development. It's what you do ... if you determine that the site isn't suitable you walk away. He will walk away from Miami if there isn't anything suitable.

He should have walked away months ago.

I agree ... He either has the wrong people in his ear, or he is incredibly stubborn and thinks his looks and money can win over the politicians down here. I knew from day one and was told by someone high up that they were going to push him west. He should either accept that or move on ... the fact that he is still sniffing around might mean he is willing to take whatever ****** site they allow him.
Him and his whole crew are dumb as **** if they take that site next to Marlins Stadium. People only occasionally showed up for Canes games at the OB and the Marlins don't draw that well. MLS haw no chance long term at that site.

I don't know how it would fit unless they take some of the homes there. Should that happen the family I used to park with for nearly a decade would be displaced at a hopefully high rate for their home. Man, those were the days and great food they were always happy to share.

i think your wrong sun life is gonna be rocking they moved every seat closer to the field even the top level, the roof is gonna trap that noise and the fans are going to be right on top of the players i think sun life could be an hostile environment we as fans just has to show up and support our team, plus a soccer field is 100 feet wide the seats are going to be to far on one side look we need to stay at sun life untill we get our own stadium.

A hostile environment with 20,000 fans? LMAO

i think your wrong sun life is gonna be rocking they moved every seat closer to the field even the top level, the roof is gonna trap that noise and the fans are going to be right on top of the players i think sun life could be an hostile environment we as fans just has to show up and support our team, plus a soccer field is 100 feet wide the seats are going to be to far on one side look we need to stay at sun life untill we get our own stadium.

A hostile environment with 20,000 fans? LMAO

Guess you missed the part about "fans just have to show up". 20k does't make a great environment anywhere. Sun Life Stadium can get pretty loud with 40 or 50k, though. The UNC game this past year is proof of that. And with the addition of a roof over the top, the noise will get louder.

Advertisement
B-oyTw0UsAAfaYD.jpg:large

It's not even our team color!!!

so what the **** are all you negative *****es gonna do when the Miami FC colors are like Purple and Gold??? and the stadium is decorated for the soccer team?

Advertisement
Back