Beast takes umbrage with Manny tweeting after Kobe died

What was the timeframe of her reign of terror?

I started at UM in 1986, I think she was running the typing scam at that time (or maybe a short while later). I lived on campus, no idea on the rent scam.

I moved into the Red Roofs in 1992 during grad school, and that was when she was being evicted from the top-floor unit.

Advertisement
I started at UM in 1986, I think she was running the typing scam at that time (or maybe a short while later). I lived on campus, no idea on the rent scam.

I moved into the Red Roofs in 1992 during grad school, and that was when she was being evicted from the top-floor unit.

Got it. So I missed her - that was a few years before my time

Advertisement
If that fat worthless **** went to Dr. Pimple Popper she’d squeeze his entire being out. He’d be a crumpled bag of empty skin looking like a deflated pool floatie.

Screenshot_20200127-174813_Gallery.jpg

Remember when Beast was a program *** kisser? Dude defended Coker, Shannon and Golden way past the expiration date. I even remember him calling us idiots for wanting them gone. Glad he's out of job cause I never understood what his talent was

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did JB ignore you at a tailgate too?
Hey Baldie chain smoker..next time we agree to meet...I don't want to hear about little smokey coming too...won't be in his best interest. Oh and also, don't deprive Jr. of attending a game this year like your cheap *** did last.

Advertisement
Back