Beast takes umbrage with Manny tweeting after Kobe died

1580149875814.png

Advertisement
missed this, assuming the morning show guys said something?

I barely listen to local radio any longer but the last time I heard Hoch & Crowder they were laughing about him. I think some caller mentioned the slob during a contest thinking he still worked there and they kept cracking up about him being unemployed. I always got the vibe that many people didn't like him in general when I did listen to local stuff though too.

I barely listen to local radio any longer but the last time I heard Hoch & Crowder they were laughing about him. I think some caller mentioned the slob during a contest thinking he still worked there and they kept cracking up about him being unemployed. I always got the vibe that many people didn't like him in general when I did listen to local stuff though too.

for sure, I know Zazlow didn’t like him, Romberg HATED him, thought Leroy and Tobin only liked him because they were on a show together, but those two are boarderline unlistenable by themselves

Advertisement
I’m 36, and watching people older than me (1) be so active in social media and (2) get upset about social media makes me dislike society more and more

Brian London is unemployed for a reason

Manny needs to take a hiatus from twitter until he wins 10 games

How many of us stopped doing our jobs because Kobe died? Why should Manny have to stop doing his job and how long is appropriate? I don’t understand how Manny’s or any other coach’s recruiting habits somehow disrespects the memory of an NBA player.

Advertisement
I lost what (very) little respect I had for this lazy untalented puke when he attempted to jump-start his mediocre career by piling on UM hoops and in particular Jim Larrinaga when the media frenzy about the "UM/Addidas" recruiting hoax....Imagine an alum defecating on his school so he can climb the career ladder? Oh, yes, that's the UM way with other filth like Dan LeRetard, Armando Salguero, etc....it is pathetic. If Feast was an alum of SEC school and pulled that stunt his head would be on a pike.

I lost what (very) little respect I had for this lazy untalented puke when he attempted to jump-start his mediocre career by piling on UM hoops and in particular Jim Larrinaga when the media frenzy about the "UM/Addidas" recruiting hoax....Imagine an alum defecating on his school so he can climb the career ladder? Oh, yes, that's the UM way with other filth like Dan LeRetard, Armando Salguero, etc....it is pathetic. If Feast was an alum of SEC school and pulled that stunt his head would be on a pike.
He also pussied out when Charles Robinson came on his show following the expose in 2011.

Asked him a bunch of softball questions and didn’t push back at all.

How many of us stopped doing our jobs because Kobe died? Why should Manny have to stop doing his job and how long is appropriate? I don’t understand how Manny’s or any other coach’s recruiting habits somehow disrespects the memory of an NBA player.

Exactly.
How many folks shut it down in soFla and DC area when Sean Taylor was murdered?
Moreso, where was this tub of goo when several journalists took potshots at him afterwards?
Keep tweeting Manny.

Advertisement
I’m 36, and watching people older than me (1) be so active in social media and (2) get upset about social media makes me dislike society more and more

Brian London is unemployed for a reason

Manny needs to take a hiatus from twitter until he wins 10 games

I agree with this, I’m totally over Manny on social media. But there are some times he has to tweet, for example when a recruit commits, because the recruit himself is expecting that confirmation and affirmation through social media.

So the tweet in question was a recruiting tweet which is something absolutely the coaches have to do. The kids are expecting it. It’s just part of doing business, and every school does it. So this was not one of Manny’s look at me tweets. Add to that at the time of the tweets there was no confirmation of the actual event.

but yes, in general, I don’t want to hear from Manny unless I see much much better coaching and a minimum of 11 wins minimum this upcoming season.

Stop trying to dazzle people with bullshlt, and get to the job of beings real leader

He pulled the same **** during Shapiro. Same as Billy Cohen. It was like a blacklight exposing all the fraud leeches that would take the smallest perceived personal and/or professional gain by piling on the program they pretend to love.

Feast's dream scenario was always a Bahhhston job offer so he could go home and talk incessant **** about Miami as a whole. He just failed to realize that job offers usually don't come to talentless tubs of goo with a voice so nasal that it's a miracle he even lasted as long as he did here.

Advertisement
I'm not Lakers or Kobe fan, heck not much of a Basketball fan, but mentioning UM B ball made me remember the one time I thought Kobe was cool. He was at that Duke game when the team did the floor slap. It showed how quick UM become the story and attracts everyone when it wins.

Advertisement
Back