Be quiet until after NSD

We'd be quiet IF they had ****canned Alf and his ***-play buddies. They didn'y and here we are. We're not to blame, instead get busy sending ghost pizzas and emails to the BOT and any other ****** that is involved in keeping this conman employed.

Advertisement
Because TCU and Baylor are getting Top 10 recruiting classes and loading up with 4/5 Star talent. **** everyone who doesn't see this recruiting class as expendable in order to get change.

Stop falling in love with recruit highlight videos and start considering that the coach makes the player in most cases.

Don't you guys understand? Recruiting doesn't matter, Al golden can literally get every 5 star in the nation, and we wouldn't know what to do. **** put press corners into zone, **** make a pass rusher gain 50 lbs, and so on. So I for one will not stop writing letters, i will not go to games, i will donate for a billboard, i will don't anything until Al Folden is gone!

Yes, but the next coach needs quality players or we will just get more years of excuses b/c the cupboard is bare.

What do you guys not understand about that?

SMH

This comment tells me that you know nothing about good football coaches.

Just stfu already if you don't know what you are talking about.

Yes, b/c Urban Myer didn't inherit a great team that Zook had recruited for him and won right away.

He is a good coach no doubt, but the cupboard wasn't bare you dumb a$$.

So your telling me Larry Coker was a great coach?

Or did the coach before him leave him with so much talent that it didn't matter who was coaching?

Sabotaging our recruiting class this year sets this university back a few more years than it needs to be regardless who the **** coach is.

You sir are the one who doesn't know **** about football or coaches.

You are probably the type of pathetic fan tweeting theses kids with negativity.

You are a dumb fvck. Your strawmen are flaccid. Your mental prowess is feeble.

Butch Davis gives no fuvks about what the cupboards look like. Matter of fact he'd rather build it from scratch so no one else can take credit.

So fvck off ya punk btich. Soppy little ****.

Mature....

How old are you bro?

You might want to try having a discussion without attacking people(with **** a high school kid might say) who appose your point of view unless you want to be viewed on here as an uneducated, unreasonable poster.

I want Golden gone as much as the next Cane fan, but I also know that even a horrible class isn't getting him fired by the incompetent administration we have running the program we all love into the ground.

If they haven't fired him by now(6-7 season and fans going crazy), they won't until at least another year has passed and his buyout is cheaper b/c that is all they care about.

So why go out of your way to tweet recruits(the creepiest and most ridiculous thing a fan can do) negative **** so they don't come here, b/c regardless who the next coach is(yes even Butch who I wish but ain't happening), he will have the excuse of a bare cupboard for at least 2 years if not more, when we could at least be trying to land some elite talent for him(our next coach) to work with and rebuild this thing that much faster.

Yes, but the next coach needs quality players or we will just get more years of excuses b/c the cupboard is bare.

What do you guys not understand about that?

SMH

This comment tells me that you know nothing about good football coaches.

Just stfu already if you don't know what you are talking about.

Yes, b/c Urban Myer didn't inherit a great team that Zook had recruited for him and won right away.

He is a good coach no doubt, but the cupboard wasn't bare you dumb a$$.

So your telling me Larry Coker was a great coach?

Or did the coach before him leave him with so much talent that it didn't matter who was coaching?

Sabotaging our recruiting class this year sets this university back a few more years than it needs to be regardless who the **** coach is.

You sir are the one who doesn't know **** about football or coaches.

You are probably the type of pathetic fan tweeting theses kids with negativity.

You are a dumb fvck. Your strawmen are flaccid. Your mental prowess is feeble.

Butch Davis gives no fuvks about what the cupboards look like. Matter of fact he'd rather build it from scratch so no one else can take credit.

So fvck off ya punk btich. Soppy little ****.

Mature....

How old are you bro?

You might want to try having a discussion without attacking people(with **** a high school kid might say) who appose your point of view unless you want to be viewed on here as an uneducated, unreasonable poster.

I want Golden gone as much as the next Cane fan, but I also know that even a horrible class isn't getting him fired by the incompetent administration we have running the program we all love into the ground.

If they haven't fired him by now(6-7 season and fans going crazy), they won't until at least another year has passed and his buyout is cheaper b/c that is all they care about.

So why go out of your way to tweet recruits(the creepiest and most ridiculous thing a fan can do) negative **** so they don't come here, b/c regardless who the next coach is(yes even Butch who I wish but ain't happening), he will have the excuse of a bare cupboard for at least 2 years if not more, when we could at least be trying to land some elite talent for him(our next coach) to work with and rebuild this thing that much faster.

*********. Once these kids all leave and the class is in shambles it forces the seat to get hotter.

Fly the f****g banner!

Golden isnt going anywhere.

PLEASE STOP SHARING YOUR DISLIKE FOR GOLDEN AND THE PROGRAM UNTIL AFTER SIGNING. I WOULD RATHER US WASTE TALENT THEN TO HAVE TO TALENT LEAVE US AND GO ELSEWHERE.

YOUR CANES BROTHER,

BRUH-MAN CANE

If the talent is wasted, what's the point in having it? Seems like you'd rather kids have their lives ruined by Al than suffer a bad looking class. Pathetic.

Advertisement
half of this $hitty board is fsu fans. there not gonna stop posting negative **** until we lose all commits.

Where is your evidence?

Its true! Just like it's true that everyone who's complaining about Golden don't contribute, don't buy season tix and never went to Miami.

We also don't go to games. Don't donate to charities (per Mike James). Eat babies. Club seals. And only make $50,000 a year (per txcanes).

Advertisement
Back