Be quiet until after NSD

dannymac___

Redshirt Freshman
Golden isnt going anywhere.

PLEASE STOP SHARING YOUR DISLIKE FOR GOLDEN AND THE PROGRAM UNTIL AFTER SIGNING. I WOULD RATHER US WASTE TALENT THEN TO HAVE TO TALENT LEAVE US AND GO ELSEWHERE.

YOUR CANES BROTHER,

BRUH-MAN CANE

Advertisement
OP is right. We need talent so we can beat teams like Florida State. I mean Georgia Tech. I mean Louisville. I mean Virginia. I mean Pitt.

Ahhh **** it keep blasting Golden.

I was told by several Rhode Scholars on this site that the fans had no impact on the program.

This is utter bull****.

Manny saying this in the herald too and it's a canard. What's more damaging. Yokels on a message board or the losses we had in year 4

Also it's bull**** to say it's fans when the herald article hints golden might get canned after NSD. Do you think that a kid wants to commit to a coach who is a dead man walking? Lol at blaming the fans while in the same document saying Al might get fired after NSD.

This Micky mouse outfit needs to be rebuilt top to bottom. The fans are the symptom not the cause my friend.

Advertisement
Even if he gets canned after NSD, how ****ed up is that? Lock in kids and then BAM! fire the guy they committed to? That's a pretty ****ed up tactic by the AD. Which is another reason to keep the scorched earth policy.

OP warming up the next excuse for Golden I see

Where can I donate to the billboard?

Advertisement
Will Muschamp went 4-8 a season ago and 90% of Gator Nation wanted his head on a platter, and made **** sure everyone knew that through every form of media available to them.

He landed the #8 recruiting class.

Boo ******* hoo. This class was dead and had kids jumping ship long before this last week when people started blaming the fans.

"I would rather us waste talent than have talent leave us and go elsewhere."

That is the most BETA bull**** remark I have ever heard. Allowing kids to potentially ruin their chances for the NFL so that we can happily puff our chests on NSD?

**** you, you ***got.

OP is right. We need talent so we can beat teams like Florida State. I mean Georgia Tech. I mean Louisville. I mean Virginia. I mean Pitt.

WHY NOT LOAD THIS TEAM UP WITH TALENT FOR THE NEXT COACH? I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS LOGIC...

Advertisement

WHY NOT LOAD THIS TEAM UP WITH TALENT FOR THE NEXT COACH? I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS LOGIC...

Because these players will be retiring from the NFL by the time Golden retires from Miami.

Al Golden is loving this and Irvin's tweet. Now he has his excuse for next season, it is not my poor coaching/recruiting/talent evaluation, it is all the fans fault they created a cloud. I need a couple of more years to recover from the negative fans.

Advertisement
Al Golden is loving this and Irvin's tweet. Now he has his excuse for next season, it is not my poor coaching/recruiting/talent evaluation, it is all the fans fault they created a cloud. I need a couple of more years to recover from the negative fans.

God forbid we play 2 night games back-to-back. That plus the negative fans excuse buys Golden another 2+ years.

"I would rather us waste talent than have talent leave us and go elsewhere."

That is the most BETA bull**** remark I have ever heard. Allowing kids to potentially ruin their chances for the NFL so that we can happily puff our chests on NSD?

**** you, you ***got.

How about we dont have another recruiting class come in until Golden is fired? If Golden isnt getting fired y do something to potentially damage our recruiting class.

Will Muschamp went 4-8 a season ago and 90% of Gator Nation wanted his head on a platter, and made **** sure everyone knew that through every form of media available to them.

He landed the #8 recruiting class.

Boo ******* hoo. This class was dead and had kids jumping ship long before this last week when people started blaming the fans.

This.

Shut the **** up OP

Advertisement
Back