Be quiet until after NSD

Agree. Be quiet now until after signing day. But after that turn that b*tch upsidedown lol

Why? I have felt left out. Al has blamed clouds, players, night games, wind, facilities noise and even cheese. It is about time we get some attention from him. Make us look really stupid to have not been the problem earlier. Maybe we can get the smuck to fire us -- then we might be payoff!

Advertisement
Be quiet? It's time to get louder

It's a matter of time before Scarlett decommitts. Can't wait to hear that fat piece of incompetent, excuse making garbage try to blame that one on the fans too.

Billboard, banners, and noise....let's burn this thing down to the ground if they are not going to make changes

KkrY0e.gif

Quieting the vitriol until after signing day to lure recruits would be disingenuous. Why create the illusion that all is well in the Gables, only to have signees step foot on campus to realize the **** storm (Golden's tenure, not anger from fans) agreed to weather?

On the other hand, continuing with the #noise (lol) will only give Golden another excuse when he turns in another sub-par recruiting class and 2015 season. #TheCloudPart...I'veLostCount.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The class F$U is putting together right now is just sick(with obvious reasons) and the class we have right now is borderline weak as fvck outside of a few Elite players like Scarlett, Jaquan, Walton, Patchen, Milo, St Louis and Cager.

And now everyone is expecting that we will lose our best commit in Jordan Scarlett to either UF or F$U. SMH

Regardless who our coach is for the next 2-4 years this class will be crucial to our ability to be on the same playing field as F$U who we just so happen to play every year and must beat if we ever want to do anything meaningful as a program.

So for our fans to be contacting commits and recruits and telling them to go elsewhere or being so overly negative in public forums or on twitter or facebook is just retarded.

We all want Golden gone, but we all know he will be here at least till 2016, so lets at least try to lock up some talent to help the next coach and not put ourselves in such a hole especially when compared to our biggest rival who is killing it right now on the recruiting trail and only going to get better by NSD.

We can not afford to have such a flop of a class when F$U is having their best in school history just so some of you can feel and special good about sticking it to Golden on social media SMH.

Nothing you idiots do is getting this guy fired, so just fall back a little ****.

We need elite players to ever be able to compete with the big boys, especially now with our coaching being sub par.

And for the losers with no life tweeting recruits and telling them what to do with the biggest decision of their lives, you guys are the weirdest, creepiest fans of all time, get a life or a girl ****.

Don't you guys understand? Recruiting doesn't matter, Al golden can literally get every 5 star in the nation, and we wouldn't know what to do. **** put press corners into zone, **** make a pass rusher gain 50 lbs, and so on. So I for one will not stop writing letters, i will not go to games, i will donate for a billboard, i will don't anything until Al Folden is gone!

Don't you guys understand? Recruiting doesn't matter, Al golden can literally get every 5 star in the nation, and we wouldn't know what to do. **** put press corners into zone, **** make a pass rusher gain 50 lbs, and so on. So I for one will not stop writing letters, i will not go to games, i will donate for a billboard, i will don't anything until Al Folden is gone!

Yes, but the next coach needs quality players or we will just get more years of excuses b/c the cupboard is bare.

What do you guys not understand about that?

SMH

Advertisement

Yes, but the next coach needs quality players or we will just get more years of excuses b/c the cupboard is bare.

SMH

This comment tells me that you know nothing about good football coaches.

Just stfu already if you don't know what you are talking about.

SMH

Yes, b/c Urban Myer didn't inherit a great team that Zook had recruited for him and won right away.

He is a good coach no doubt, but the cupboard wasn't bare you dumb a$$.

So your telling me Larry Coker was a great coach?

Or did the coach before him leave him with so much talent that it didn't matter who was coaching?

Sabotaging our recruiting class this year sets this university back a few more years than it needs to be regardless who the **** coach is.

You sir are the one who doesn't know **** about football or coaches.

You are probably the type of pathetic fan tweeting theses kids with negativity.

Advertisement

SMH

Yes, b/c Urban Myer didn't inherit a great team that Zook had recruited for him and won right away.

He is a good coach no doubt, but the cupboard wasn't bare you dumb a$$.

So your telling me Larry Coker was a great coach?

Or did the coach before him leave him with so much talent that it didn't matter who was coaching?

Sabotaging our recruiting class this year sets this university back a few more years than it needs to be regardless who the **** coach is.

You sir are the one who doesn't know **** about football or coaches.

You are probably the type of pathetic fan tweeting theses kids with negativity.

You are a dumb fvck. Your strawmen are flaccid. Your mental prowess is feeble.

Butch Davis gives no fuvks about what the cupboards look like. Matter of fact he'd rather build it from scratch so no one else can take credit.

So fvck off ya punk btich. Soppy little ****.

Somebody should have listened to all the outrage after Pitt /UVA, but chose to be silent, if you ignore your fanbase this is the result....we won't be ignored

Unfortunately for the OP & our pathetic program - we are inconvenient people.
Well - guess what? We are neither going anywhere nor will we be quiet.

We don't give a **** about bare cupboards. In fact, a ****** class might expedite his firing
so it's actually in our best interest to continue to make noise. You might as well get used to it.
As long as Golden stays employed this will only get worse.

SMH

what do you not understand about negativity on this message board isn't going to be the reason a kid doesn't come here. if the info leaking out of the locker room and a 6-7 record doesn't matter to a kid what makes you think he cares whats said on a free message board?

Advertisement
Back