Be quiet until after NSD

half of this $hitty board is fsu fans. there not gonna stop posting negative **** until we lose all commits.

Advertisement
OP:

Alternate-Logo-Dark.jpg

Will Muschamp went 4-8 a season ago and 90% of Gator Nation wanted his head on a platter, and made **** sure everyone knew that through every form of media available to them.

He landed the #8 recruiting class.

Boo ******* hoo. This class was dead and had kids jumping ship long before this last week when people started blaming the fans.

This.

Shut the **** up OP

Imagine how much better that recruiting class is going to be with real coaching.

Advertisement
This isn't going how OP intended In my professional opinion.

LMAO... My CANE BROTHERS ARE LOST.

I guess i should write an email to Blake James and tell him we dont want another recruiting class until Golden is gone. Gotta love our fan base. lol

To all recruits. The U is a great school with a proud tradition of excellence that will be #renewed and #united in 2016. When the fraud is fired.

Happy now slurpers?

Advertisement
If golden is the recruiter that some say he is then he should easily be able to overcome this when he's out on the road. I dont want to hear the excuses

Maybe my thread should have been Fire Golden, but before he is fired make him land us a top 10 recruiting class for Butch. I'm sure i would gotten more up-votes.

Or email Blake James and tell him we don't want another recruiting class until Golden is gone. Let these players go to UF and FSU. lol

Will Muschamp went 4-8 a season ago and 90% of Gator Nation wanted his head on a platter, and made **** sure everyone knew that through every form of media available to them.

He landed the #8 recruiting class.

Boo ******* hoo. This class was dead and had kids jumping ship long before this last week when people started blaming the fans.

Right on...Also, lets consider the source here..(Michael Irvin that is..) I love Mike, but this is the same guy who thinks Golden should be given more time as well. Said so on local radio. So he is not with us as it pertains to getting this guy fired.

**** him.

Golden can **** off, he's ruining the program AND kids careers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Keeping this idiot of a head coach in place is more damaging to recruiting than us talking ****. Al blaming the players intellect for the on field failures rather than making adjustments or changing the "scheme" is more destructive to recruiting than us talking ****. Fvck golden!

Advertisement
Keeping this idiot of a head coach in place is more damaging to recruiting than us talking ****. Al blaming the players intellect for the on field failures rather than making adjustments or changing the "scheme" is more destructive to recruiting than us talking ****. Fvck golden!

No one said anything about me wanting him here. I just dont want to lose a top 25 recruiting class over trying to get a coach that isnt going to be fired... fired.

"I would rather us waste talent than have talent leave us and go elsewhere."

That is the most BETA bull**** remark I have ever heard. Allowing kids to potentially ruin their chances for the NFL so that we can happily puff our chests on NSD?

**** you, you ***got.

How about we dont have another recruiting class come in until Golden is fired? If Golden isnt getting fired y do something to potentially damage our recruiting class.

:11263323514_39174f1

The key is to show the BoT, the AD, and the Administration that fans do matter, fans do make a difference. If they want to continue to go against our wishes of putting more of a focus on a winning football program and keeping inept personnel around..well...some lambs will have to be led to the slaughter. If that lamb is a Top 25 recruiting class in 2015. Oh well.

Advertisement
Back