Be quiet until after NSD

"I would rather us waste talent than have talent leave us and go elsewhere."

That is the most BETA bull**** remark I have ever heard. Allowing kids to potentially ruin their chances for the NFL so that we can happily puff our chests on NSD?

**** you, you ***got.

How about we dont have another recruiting class come in until Golden is fired? If Golden isnt getting fired y do something to potentially damage our recruiting class.

:11263323514_39174f1

sarcasm

Advertisement
If golden is the recruiter that some say he is then he should easily be able to overcome this when he's out on the road. I dont want to hear the excuses

Excuses are like ********, everyone has them and they all stink. Oh, I forgot Golden's **** does not stink.

The key is to show the BoT, the AD, and the Administration that fans do matter, fans do make a difference. If they want to continue to go against our wishes of putting more of a focus on a winning football program and keeping inept personnel around..well...some lambs will have to be led to the slaughter. If that lamb is a Top 25 recruiting class in 2015. Oh well.

Your reasoning makes sense. I can't even be mad. I just want to retain a half way decent recruiting class.

Will Muschamp went 4-8 a season ago and 90% of Gator Nation wanted his head on a platter, and made **** sure everyone knew that through every form of media available to them.

He landed the #8 recruiting class.

Boo ******* hoo. This class was dead and had kids jumping ship long before this last week when people started blaming the fans.

THIS

2sREC.gif

Fck OP and anyone else blaming fans for this **** pile. Bunch of brainless turds buying UM's latest propaganda movement--"Be quiet, and help us trick these 17 year olds!".

Advertisement
Al Golden is loving this and Irvin's tweet. Now he has his excuse for next season, it is not my poor coaching/recruiting/talent evaluation, it is all the fans fault they created a cloud. I need a couple of more years to recover from the negative fans.

God forbid we play 2 night games back-to-back. That plus the negative fans excuse buys Golden another 2+ years.

Don't foget the wind excuse that adds an extra year to the process.

I guess i should write an email to Blake James and tell him we dont want another recruiting class until Golden is gone.
This is the worst strawman I've ever seen put up by any porster on a Canes board ever.

And that's saying something.

Fck OP and anyone else blaming fans for this **** pile. Bunch of brainless turds buying UM's latest propaganda movement--"Be quiet, and help us trick these 17 year olds!".

Poor Duke Johnson a wasted 3 years, the guy gave it all he had and nothing to show for it. Does anyone think that players on the team are lying to friends and family about how bad it is right now. Current HS players are getting info through the grapevine. The truth seeping out of the locker room is more damaging than us on this sight or fans that boycotting the games.

Advertisement
Get real, man. Nothing we do here matters. If it did then surely the frigging morons running THE U would have done something by now. Everyone knows we are just meaningless idiots running ours mouths. There is no reason to believe that what we say impacts recruiting. If it did then certainly the power in control and most certainly, Golden, would have tried at least a FRIGGING LITTLE to make us happy, don't you think. If our opinions don't matter then they don't matter, they cannot have it both ways. Yell louder everyone. Ruin their frigging little lives.

Golden has shown he cant win with Top 20 classes. So WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT ANOTHER ONE. The man is garbage, and needs to go.

Advertisement

Poor Duke Johnson a wasted 3 years, the guy gave it all he had and nothing to show for it. Does anyone think that players on the team are lying to friends and family about how bad it is right now. Current HS players are getting info through the grapevine. The truth seeping out of the locker room is more damaging than us on this sight or fans that boycotting the games.

Exactly. Current players are disseminating Folden's private emails to the public, and most of them ignored the email to the point that Folden's valet had to beg them to read it and dap Folden up for sending them the same email he sent to his Temple team.

The current players and their families and their contempt for Folden are a much bigger nightmare to that pig than the fans are.

OP is right. We need talent so we can beat teams like Florida State. I mean Georgia Tech. I mean Louisville. I mean Virginia. I mean Pitt.

Ahhh **** it keep blasting Golden.

WHY NOT LOAD THIS TEAM UP WITH TALENT FOR THE NEXT COACH? I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS LOGIC...

Because the administration has made it very clear that GOLDEN IS THE NEXT coach. Smuck is going nowhere; they like him. Besides, we are not hurting recruiting class. Falling apart after the FSU put this class on life support: NOT FIRING Al killed it.

Advertisement
Agree. Be quiet now until after signing day. But after that turn that b*tch upsidedown lol

This isn't going how OP intended In my professional opinion.

LMAO... My CANE BROTHERS ARE LOST.

I guess i should write an email to Blake James and tell him we dont want another recruiting class until Golden is gone. Gotta love our fan base. lol

Not a bad idea. Maybe they can use the tuition savings to buy Al out. If not, it will load his team with the type of talent he does best with -- excuses.

Our voices and negativity have no impact, but we should quite down until NSD?

Which is it?

If you want to knock a building down sometimes the best way is to remove a support structure. You don't have to blast the whole thing up at once. That support structure for Golden is recruits.

End this thread right here.

Advertisement
Back