Battles erupting after UM practices...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I bet Michael Sam wishes he had some eligibility left after see that.

Yall make it easier and easier to come on this board less n less with how much yall b**** about everything

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jesus christ, its like they don't even know they are a bunch of sub .500 losers with all the fun they have around there.

So our kids are "losers" in your opinion??! Please ban this pos. no use for his nonsense.

No. Our record shows they are losers. 6-7. That is a LOSING record. Had they gone undefeated and won the championship game, they'd be champions. But they're not. They're losers.

Holy **** at you not getting that.

So you're telling me we are watching a bunch of losers this season?
Until they prove otherwise, yes. I played competitive sports all my life up through college. And you were only as good as your last game/season. Had we win the ACC last year, we would be reigning ACC champs. Therefore, the reverse is true. We are reigning 4th place in the Coastal division losers until we do differently.

Jesus christ, its like they don't even know they are a bunch of sub .500 losers with all the fun they have around there.

So our kids are "losers" in your opinion??! Please ban this pos. no use for his nonsense.

No. Our record shows they are losers. 6-7. That is a LOSING record. Had they gone undefeated and won the championship game, they'd be champions. But they're not. They're losers.

Holy **** at you not getting that.

You need to get a life
You need to grow a ******* pair and demand better. Own up to the failures of this regime and check the bull**** optimism at the door.

I see A) some of you NEVER leave work B) have absolutely no IDEA what athletes do in the lockerroom

Scrubs NO ATHLETE anywhere works ALL THE TIME

some of yall are useless

When did straight dudes start yanking off their clothes to do dances with other naked dudes?

Advertisement
B
Man come on now wtf... So its a crime if they have fun? Get a life

Actually, yes. Yes it is. They should not have any fun after going 6-7. I hope you enjoy watching your POS loser football program go 5-7 this season.

Last years team was 6-7. Stop living in the past troll.

Thanks for the analyst.

You mean analysis?

Sounds like a free shoes university grad..scratch that..sounds like a free shoes university enrollee to me.

proxy.php

Last edited:
I'm convinced more than half of you posters never played football. Yall are ridiculous... The season ain't even started and yet you are b*tching about them dancing after practice, recieving ice cream after a 2 a day, going to see kids at a hospital instead of practice. Give me a f_cking break... F_cking pathetic....

I'm convinced more than half of you posters never played football. Yall are ridiculous... The season ain't even started and yet you are b*tching about them dancing after practice, recieving ice cream after a 2 a day, going to see kids at a hospital instead of practice. Give me a f_cking break... F_cking pathetic....
And I'm convinced you don't have an IQ above 70, broke.

actually yeah kind of

if you wanna have fun being a loser go to penn state

Why post that here? Go tell Gus that.
Funny what is "heard" on these boards is not heard out there in face to face conversations.

Advertisement

actually yeah kind of

Funny what is "heard" on these boards is not heard out there in face to face conversations.

Scary mfs man, I hate it

And I'm convinced you don't have an IQ above 70, broke.

Man Foh

Advertisement

I agree.
And with this follows more tough-guy comments being posted. None of which you will ever hear face-to-face.
I don't get it.

actually yeah kind of

Scary mfs man, I hate it

I'm old. I'm old school. You can have your say. We can differ in opinion. That's ok, but I don't will never say things on boards that I wouldn't say to anyone out there.
If I did, that would make me a punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back