Battles erupting after UM practices...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced more than half of you posters never played football. Yall are ridiculous... The season ain't even started and yet you are b*tching about them dancing after practice, recieving ice cream after a 2 a day, going to see kids at a hospital instead of practice. Give me a f_cking break... F_cking pathetic....

Listen to 3-time NFL MVP broke. If you played football at the high level that he has then you understand that everything Folden is doing is proven to build a winner. NFL MVP broke knows that you can't be a champion without ice cream trucks, dodge ball, pool parties and nude dance offs.

Advertisement
Man come on now wtf... So its a crime if they have fun? Get a life

actually yeah kind of

if you wanna have fun being a loser go to penn state

Why post that here? Go tell Gus that.
Funny what is "heard" on these boards is not heard out there in face to face conversations.

Scary mfs man, I hate it

I'm old. I'm old school. You can have your say. We can differ in opinion. That's ok, but I don't will never say things on boards that I wouldn't say to anyone out there.
If I did, that would make me a punk.

Im very impressed by you. You're a man of strength and conviction. I welled up a little reading about your message board/real life code.

actually yeah kind of

if you wanna have fun being a loser go to penn state

Why post that here? Go tell Gus that.
Funny what is "heard" on these boards is not heard out there in face to face conversations.

Scary mfs man, I hate it

I'm old. I'm old school. You can have your say. We can differ in opinion. That's ok, but I don't will never say things on boards that I wouldn't say to anyone out there.
If I did, that would make me a punk.

The internet tough guys will not like this one bit.

B

Actually, yes. Yes it is. They should not have any fun after going 6-7. I hope you enjoy watching your POS loser football program go 5-7 this season.

Last years team was 6-7. Stop living in the past troll.

Thanks for the analyst.

You mean analysis?

Sounds like a free shoes university grad..scratch that..sounds like a free shoes university enrollee to me.

proxy.php

If I was a FSU "enrollee", I would be going to a school that has a winning football program.

B
Actually, yes. Yes it is. They should not have any fun after going 6-7. I hope you enjoy watching your POS loser football program go 5-7 this season.

Thanks for the analyst.

You mean analysis?

Sounds like a free shoes university grad..scratch that..sounds like a free shoes university enrollee to me.

proxy.php

If I was a FSU "enrollee", I would be going to a school that is a winning football program.

Spoken like a "REAL" Cane!!

proxy.php

Advertisement
B

Thanks for the analyst.

You mean analysis?

proxy.php

If I was a FSU "enrollee", I would be going to a school that is a winning football program.

Spoken like a "REAL" Cane!!

proxy.php

6-7, you can't "explain" that?

Jesus christ, its like they don't even know they are a bunch of sub .500 losers with all the fun they have around there.

So our kids are "losers" in your opinion??! Please ban this pos. no use for his nonsense.

Yeah, and he's one of the morons who claims that the "slurpers" throw the players under the bus. But they have no problem saying that the same players, who supposedly are at no fault for the bad season last year, should be punished by not being allowed to have any fun. They are hypocrites...and illogical.

Advertisement
Jesus christ, its like they don't even know they are a bunch of sub .500 losers with all the fun they have around there.

So our kids are "losers" in your opinion??! Please ban this pos. no use for his nonsense.

No. Our record shows they are losers. 6-7. That is a LOSING record. Had they gone undefeated and won the championship game, they'd be champions. But they're not. They're losers.

Holy **** at you not getting that.

You need to get a life
You need to grow a ******* pair and demand better. Own up to the failures of this regime and check the bull**** optimism at the door.

Yes, because demanding that the players have zero time off, zero fun, zero camaraderie with their teammates is the recipe for improving the team. Also a great recipe for recruiting too...hey, come here and while trying to rebuild we will treat you like a prisoner!

Shirtless dance-offs in the Miami Hurricanes football locker room.....kinnda ***. Can I say that anymore..***? Is that aloud?

You can say it, but it still makes you an idiot.

Touchy subject, sister?

No, but I'd love to see an internet tough "man" like you say that to the players' face. You wouldn't have a face much longer. But you can play tough behind the keyboard attacking those players while being a ***** in real life.

Advertisement
this team has no leadership. anyone that cared about going 6-7 last season should be no nonsense and completely dialed in 24/7 this time of the year.

this team has no leadership. anyone that cared about going 6-7 last season should be no nonsense and completely dialed in 24/7 this time of the year.

This isn't the military. college student athletes can have fun man. Come on now

Shirtless dance-offs in the Miami Hurricanes football locker room.....kinnda ***. Can I say that anymore..***? Is that aloud?

Touchy subject, sister?

No, but I'd love to see an internet tough "man" like you say that to the players' face. You wouldn't have a face much longer. But you can play tough behind the keyboard attacking those players while being a ***** in real life.

Look in the mirror homeboy, you spouting off at the mouth and don't know who towards. I just got done doing 5 yrs and a lil ***** like you would be making my bed, shining my boots and making my goolash. U put up resistance and u best check in or it will be a sick call.
For the record, I was not implying Gus is ***, I was referring to the question of whether the previous poster was allowed to say it, maybe you should read my post on the first page. I'm a calm and humble man that is God fearing but don't try me.

Advertisement

Touchy subject, sister?

Look in the mirror homeboy, you spouting off at the mouth and don't know who towards. I just got done doing 5 yrs and a lil ***** like you would be making my bed, shining my boots and making my goolash. U put up resistance and u best check in or it will be a sick call.
For the record, I was not implying Gus is ***, I was referring to the question of whether the previous poster was allowed to say it, maybe you should read my post on the first page. I'm a calm and humble man that is God fearing but don't try me.

Blah blah blah....internet tough guy...blah blah.

Touchy subject, sister?

No, but I'd love to see an internet tough "man" like you say that to the players' face. You wouldn't have a face much longer. But you can play tough behind the keyboard attacking those players while being a **** in real life.

tumblr_mt3p4jztpR1s5oh6xo1_250.gif

When did straight dudes start yanking off their clothes to do dances with other naked dudes?

Gus the bus and Chad started this craze exactly as the one initial production went. They can't help it that both gals and dudes switch it and started doing the twerk to the beat, so that doesn't make them nor our other players male twerking h0mos or any of the crap you're insinuating of our student athletes. The stuff bet Gus the bus and Washington is just good ole pop culture where you challenge mugs, whether that is in rap, dance, drums, or singing. I mean what rock have you been hiding under?

You and many in our fan base are clearly hating on Golden, UM BOT, and UM Admin [and so am I except...], but now so much of that your hating has morphed into even hating on the actual players and all they do. You can't see the forest [of building a team for the next coach] from the trees [of Golden, his double talk and D'Ono]; trees that will be cut down anyway.

Bottom line is that you must do an introspection and cleanse your mental processes of the obvious bi-polar or outright schizophrenia manifested in the split of emotions manifested in hating and appreciating the same body. Hating while being one type person, and appreciating under another type that disowns the former is a schism you haven't to come to terms with. I know many have had your emotions anally raped w/out lube and violated by Golden and his audacious incompetence, therefore you find yourself oppressing and or disguising your appreciation of the U. But,unfortunately you are landing into the land of having been solidly abused and subsequently developing multiple personalities, bi-polar and a range of schizoid dispositions. Recognize your folly and seek help. I pray for your sake that UM is either bad or quite good, because anything in between may well land you and your ilk into the mental wards for rehab. And if not, you'd be perpetually miserable human beings to yourselves and most unfortunately to your family & loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back