Battles erupting after UM practices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cane2

Band
Banned
battle broke out in one of the football meeting rooms at UM’s athletic facilities:
Video: There are dance battles happening at the ‘U’ right now | Canes Watch
[MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports

-There are dance battles happening at the ‘U’ right nowVideo: There are dance battles happening at the ‘U’ right now
August 15, 2015 | Filed in: Football, Matt Porter, Video.

Miami players talk about all the team-together fun they’re having this season.

Here’s some evidence.

After Saturday afternoon’s practice, it appears a dance battle broke out in one of the football meeting rooms at UM’s athletic facilities:

That’s running back Gus Edwards responding to the challenge laid down by tight end Jerome Washington.

For those who don’t follow Canes players on instagram, the “Get ‘Em Right Challenge” was the brainchild of UM defensive end (and aspiring music producer) Chad Thomas. In May, he took an Instagram video of Edwards moving to a beat he created:

WARNING: Pretty sure the words are explicit. Headphones are recommended.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSfNmL0qMKA

---------------------

Did Chad really created this beat... for Gus to dance to, and then they initiate an internet craze?

Advertisement
This will not create unity. Only dodgeball and all-guy pool parties will do that.

Much better than the Blades boys beating the crap out of each other. We are leading edge for when ncaa changes to touch.

Advertisement
Jesus christ, its like they don't even know they are a bunch of sub .500 losers with all the fun they have around there.

hopefully he's a better rb this season than he is a dancer.

Jesus christ, its like they don't even know they are a bunch of sub .500 losers with all the fun they have around there.
Man come on now wtf... So its a crime if they have fun? Get a life

Last edited:
Shirtless dance-offs in the Miami Hurricanes football locker room.....kinnda ***. Can I say that anymore..***? Is that aloud?

Advertisement
Shirtless dance-offs in the Miami Hurricanes football locker room.....kinnda ***. Can I say that anymore..***? Is that aloud?

We still have freedoms, including freedom of speech and whoever doesn't like it, GTFO. This country's foundation was based on God and these liberal hacks are trying to change his laws. Have no fear...."vengeance is mine" says the Lord. "I will repay."

Advertisement

Actually, yes. Yes it is. They should not have any fun after going 6-7. I hope you enjoy watching your POS loser football program go 5-7 this season.

So our kids are "losers" in your opinion??! Please ban this pos. no use for his nonsense.

No. Our record shows they are losers. 6-7. That is a LOSING record. Had they gone undefeated and won the championship game, they'd be champions. But they're not. They're losers.

Holy **** at you not getting that.

So our kids are "losers" in your opinion??! Please ban this pos. no use for his nonsense.

No. Our record shows they are losers. 6-7. That is a LOSING record. Had they gone undefeated and won the championship game, they'd be champions. But they're not. They're losers.

So you're telling me we are watching a bunch of losers this season?

Advertisement

You need to get a life

B

Actually, yes. Yes it is. They should not have any fun after going 6-7. I hope you enjoy watching your POS loser football program go 5-7 this season.

Last years team was 6-7. Stop living in the past troll.

B

Last years team was 6-7. Stop living in the past troll.

Thanks for the analyst.

battle broke out in one of the football meeting rooms at UM’s athletic facilities:
Video: There are dance battles happening at the ‘U’ right now | Canes Watch
[MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports

-There are dance battles happening at the ‘U’ right nowVideo: There are dance battles happening at the ‘U’ right now
August 15, 2015 | Filed in: Football, Matt Porter, Video.

Miami players talk about all the team-together fun they’re having this season.

Here’s some evidence.

After Saturday afternoon’s practice, it appears a dance battle broke out in one of the football meeting rooms at UM’s athletic facilities:

That’s running back Gus Edwards responding to the challenge laid down by tight end Jerome Washington.

For those who don’t follow Canes players on instagram, the “Get ‘Em Right Challenge” was the brainchild of UM defensive end (and aspiring music producer) Chad Thomas. In May, he took an Instagram video of Edwards moving to a beat he created:

WARNING: Pretty sure the words are explicit. Headphones are recommended.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSfNmL0qMKA

---------------------

Did Chad really created this beat... for Gus to dance to, and then they initiate an internet craze?

tumblr_m10ur8DfIW1qzkwzho1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back