Battles erupting after UM practices...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This loser mentality has permeated all levels of the program. Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Jerome Brown would sleep these fools if they were playing here today.

"I'm sad, dawg; I was first out in dodgeball! My shaved ice melted, and they was out of red flavor! I lost the naked dance off! Don't ask me if I'm all right," Reed said as the team prepared to take the field. "****, naw. Joaquin said, 'Try your best, and be happy,' and we're not doing it. I'm putting heart in this ****. Let's go, man."

Advertisement
So dancing after practice at training camp weeks before the season equates to a loser mentality? You mfs are despicable... Get a life and stop trying to control what college kids do. Oh I forget if these athletes for Miami don't do anything football related in your eyes then it is not important and viewed as a distraction. Get a f_cking life...

Advertisement
You see Joe last year the team wouldn't have been dancing together. We got rid of those me guys Joe and its benefiting our football team

Maybe it's just that some fans have been around long enough to remember that Canes danced after making a play, not before it. The Golden regime has underachieved so I completely understand being salty about the boat rides and ice cream crap.

Personally, I don't give a rats *** whether they play tag, eat sushi, or go fishing off a pier on their own time. And I don't give a **** what their cleats look like. Work hard, play hard. As long as these guys aren't standing in front of a judge, I'm good.

It will all come out starting 9/5. Let's see who's dancing in October.

Its a cultural thing....

Yep. It's called the culture of "Losing".
No i see you guys point...but i guess you have to be black to understand... we didn't allow slavery to steal all of our joy..we would manage a smile from time to time even in a dismal state of oppression... the shirt came of not as a homosexual act but rather as a gesture showing I'm just as big and powerful as my rival... but again some of us get it and some of us don't.. cultural differences...not necessarily a bad thing... i also agree that we have worked to do..based on our last years performance...but allow me to translate for those who may not understand... Don't fret over this...this is a display of mild aggression that actually could be positive when cartied over to the field in an appropriate form for That setting...

Advertisement
Its a cultural thing....

Yep. It's called the culture of "Losing".
No i see you guys point...but i guess you have to be black to understand... we didn't allow slavery to steal all of our joy..we would manage a smile from time to time even in a dismal state of oppression... the shirt came of not as a homosexual act but rather as a gesture showing I'm just as big and powerful as my rival... but again some of us get it and some of us don't.. cultural differences...not necessarily a bad thing... i also agree that we have worked to do..based on our last years performance...but allow me to translate for those who may not understand... Don't fret over this...this is a display of mild aggression that actually could be positive when cartied over to the field in an appropriate form for That setting...

Great now you are claiming to be an ex-slave.

You think you are the only black guy around here? What is your head gonna do when I tell you that I'm black too?

lmao

Advertisement
And my translation is not for everyone some of the 70% fully understand the cultral differences

Advertisement
And my translation is not for everyone some of the 70% fully understand the cultral differences

but allow me to translate for those who may not understand... Don't fret over this...this is a display of mild aggression that actually could be positive when cartied over to the field in an appropriate form for That setting...

Yeah that was Pulitzer type stuff right there.

I understand you've hitched your wagon to Gorlden, but don't for a minute think that Gorlden's team culture and corching abilities are anything but losertown.

Maybe it's just that some fans have been around long enough to remember that Canes danced after making a play, not before it. The Golden regime has underachieved so I completely understand being salty about the boat rides and ice cream crap.

Personally, I don't give a rats *** whether they play tag, eat sushi, or go fishing off a pier on their own time. And I don't give a **** what their cleats look like. Work hard, play hard. As long as these guys aren't standing in front of a judge, I'm good.

It will all come out starting 9/5. Let's see who's dancing in October.

Dancing to achieve some bull**** intangible like "team unity" is applauded, dancing to celebrate actual accomplishment (TD, first down, sack, etc) must be discouraged. Welcome to the (new) []_[]!

but allow me to translate for those who may not understand... Don't fret over this...this is a display of mild aggression that actually could be positive when cartied over to the field in an appropriate form for That setting...

Yeah that was Pulitzer type stuff right there.

I understand you've hitched your wagon to Gorlden, but don't for a minute think that Gorlden's team culture and corching abilities are anything but losertown.
See.. that display had nothing to do with Golden...as a matter of fact if Golden was around at the time that display would have not gone down... And you are right i have hitched my wagon to Golden...the same way i had it hitched to Butch Davis when the banners were flying over for his head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back