Bat Signal - Cam McCormick Commits to the U!

Advertisement
Loved Mallory but he blocking was beyond abysmal. Arroyo had some whiffs too. Who knows how many yards / downs we lost because a TE couldn't block.

If he can block, i got no issue giving him a few snaps here and there. And sneak him out for the occasional mis-direction TD / trick play
Yeah our blocking at the position has been really bad for a while

Not sure why people are being so weird about this other than venting over what’s going on with Gattis/Cormani and taking it out here

8th AND 9th year!!! Absolute insanity.

Necessary Roughness GIF

You couldn't just make your point without adding an insult! Sigh...I'll be the adult and agree to disagree.
Maybe the noun was too strong. Let's try a verb. It was a putzy thing to do.

verb

1. INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
    engage in inconsequential or unproductive activity.
    "too much putzing around up there would ruin them"

Advertisement
We aren’t winning anything next year. We have 5 TEs on the roster that can learn. I’m strongly in the camp of letting young guys get reps if we are going to lose anyway
I thought this board would get it after 10 years of misery with warning signs with every failed regime that has rolled through the Hecht. But unfortunately I’m noticing this board is the same as it was in 2012 Can’t see the glaring issues right in front of their face. Going to become a bloodbath on here during the 23 season. It’s already starting to happen because many are beginning to question what the **** is going on down there with unlimited resources and money being thrown around

Or maybe outlier fans obsessing on fan sites aren't who drives our recruiting and PR practices?
Nah. Recruit the heck out of him and I hope he turns out to be a solid addition. However, I think they should have rolled him out at a different time. Agree to disagree.

Advertisement
Maybe the noun was too strong. Let's try a verb. It was a putzy thing to do.

verb

1. INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
    engage in inconsequential or unproductive activity.
    "too much putzing around up there would ruin them"
Lol...I guess if we're going to engage in a grammatical argument, then let's not call an adjective a verb. But I'm sure you already knew that. Anyway blessings to you and yours.

Nah. Recruit the heck out of him and I hope he turns out to be a solid addition. However, I think they should have rolled him out at a different time. Agree to disagree.
You know there's an entire science behind influencing people's emotions and thoughts and we teach it right here at the U B-school. Best way to maximize positive response is to influence response to disappointment first. Contrast is everything. But im just the expert so dont take my word on that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So now its everyones opinion that Mammarelli, Brantley, and Arroyo can't block? And we're bringing 2 freshman TEs in and have Skinner..
well arroyo is hurt supposedly, I think brantley as a blocker is terrifying. Dom? maybe?

but this dude graded out very high in run blocking at oregon this year so I think it certainly doesn't hurt anything to bring him in.

Advertisement
Back