Bat Signal - Cam McCormick Commits to the U!

It’s not the point I’m making. If we have younger kids with talent, then we should be giving them the reps instead of a capped out 28 year old. This guy isn’t going to put us into championship contention so why not develop what we have? If he were a potential draft pick with huge upside I’d understand but that’s not the case here
A tight end who can block vs a tight end that can’t drastically shifts offensive scoring in the red zone.

I hear your point but the youth can play against Ed reeds hs football team when they come to miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did no one in second grade arm wrestle the 14 year old special needs kid held back in grade school?

Old man strength aint nothing to play about.

1673821670972.gif

Advertisement
Arroyo won't be healthy to start the season maybe.

Carver is redshirting. Not ready.

Skinner is basically a WR rn.

Riley is a freshman.

Brantley is ok depth.

So its good to have a TE that can block early on. Good culture also and mature.

It's not as bad of a pickup as yall are making it out to be.

8th AND 9th year???? For real???? I mean I'm not against it but geeezz man.... I hope he already graduated....I mean he did , right??? Anyway, Welcome... hopefully he can contribute and help get us back on track...

Advertisement
Welcome but holy sh*t this kid was in the same recruiting class as quarteman and ahmmon richards..that’s freaking wild to me lol

Advertisement
We aren’t winning anything next year. We have 5 TEs on the roster that can learn. I’m strongly in the camp of letting young guys get reps if we are going to lose anyway
Don't have to win anything but need to show improvement. If this guy helps any with 4th and 1 or gives TVD a extra second he helps. If that's the case why take the guy from bama or UCF center if you just want to let young guys get reps.

All jokes aside the main reason as to why I disagree with it is only if he takes a scholarship. This dude missed so much time injured that there is just no upside to me.

8th AND 9th year???? For real???? I mean I'm not against it but geeezz man.... I hope he already graduated....I mean he did , right??? Anyway, Welcome... hopefully he can contribute and help get us back on track...

Adjunct professor position in CG.

Advertisement
Back