Bat Signal - Cam McCormick Commits to the U!

You know a great way to undo a great TE room with 3 top 10 TEs? You take guys like this to take their reps. This is a guy you take as a missing piece to a 10+ win season, not to eat into the development of a team that’s likely 6 wins. It’s really confusing to me tbh
I'm assuming by 3 top TEs you mean Skinner who isn't a blocker, Elijah who shouldn't be rushed back from an ACL and a true freshman that hasn't shown if he has the ability to block at the college level?

Advertisement
Genuine Question: Injuries affect on the field but how do they affect off the field with classes and things. Does anyone know what happens he surely has to have a doctorate in something by now right?

Advertisement
I'm assuming by 3 top TEs you mean Skinner who isn't a blocker, Elijah who shouldn't be rushed back from an ACL and a true freshman that hasn't shown if he has the ability to block at the college level?
We aren’t winning anything next year. We have 5 TEs on the roster that can learn. I’m strongly in the camp of letting young guys get reps if we are going to lose anyway

Genuine Question: Injuries affect on the field but how do they affect off the field with classes and things. Does anyone know what happens he surely has to have a doctorate in something by now right?
he has a master's degree

Advertisement
Basically confirms Gattis is staying. Not having 7TEs on your roster and taking this guy as basically a 3rd tackle if we arent running the stone age offense again

We have 3 TEs that were ranked top 10 at their position out of HS:

Arroyo (6)
Skinner (3)
Williams (4)

We also have Brantley and Carver. We need 6 TEs and to take time away from these guys?
Kam wasn’t a highly ranked safety. Should we bench him?

Recruiting rankings mean nothing once they’re playing among men

The star slurping is too much for me today. Catch y’all later. I’ll be playing bingo with cam our new te

Advertisement
Kam wasn’t a highly ranked safety. Should we bench him?

Recruiting rankings mean nothing once they’re paying among men
It’s not the point I’m making. If we have younger kids with talent, then we should be giving them the reps instead of a capped out 28 year old. This guy isn’t going to put us into championship contention so why not develop what we have? If he were a potential draft pick with huge upside I’d understand but that’s not the case here

Advertisement
Basically confirms Gattis is staying. Not having 7TEs on your roster and taking this guy as basically a 3rd tackle if we arent running the stone age offense again
No it doesn't. This kid committed to Mario. Has nothing to do with Gattis.

Doesn't mean we won't have a stone age offense again though.

Advertisement
Back