Bat Signal - Cam McCormick Commits to the U!

Advertisement
Arroyo won't be healthy to start the season maybe.

Carver is redshirting. Not ready.

Skinner is basically a WR rn.

Riley is a freshman.

Brantley is ok depth.

So its good to have a TE that can block early on. Good culture also and mature.

It's not as bad of a pickup as yall are making it out to be.
Just cut it out. We don’t do common sense logic around these parts.

Advertisement
Loved Mallory but his blocking was beyond abysmal. Arroyo had some whiffs too. Who knows how many yards / downs we lost because a TE couldn't block.

If he can block, i got no issue giving him a few snaps here and there. And sneak him out for the occasional mis-direction TD / trick play

Last edited:
Advertisement
The reason a kid like this is so rare In college football is because anybody who has been through the adversity he's been through has most likely medically retired. He's definitely perseverant.

I doubt he has NFL aspirations so he's probably just happy to be a part of a team and contribute and set an example..won't whine about playing time and can play a role on the field if needed.

Doesn't move the needle of excitement necessarily but makes the team better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1673823739552.png

Guys some of these takes are absolutely ridiculous. You need hard workers on your squad. It was obvious they wanted three TEs due to Mallory graduating and possible portal attrition.

This guy will be about his business and giving it 100% everyday on and off the field. I'd rather have him than some knucklehead trying to do his own thing while attracting other knuckleheads that want to follow him.

Welcome to the U Cam!

Advertisement
Back