Baseball has officially joined the football program..

Advertisement
I think football is trending up rn..if you expect a natty in 2021 then u need to fire your weed man because u smoking straight dog ****
Football is definitely trending up I'm not really arguing that...but it's not as far along as some think it is. The Sunshine pumpers that think we're about to catch bodies in 2021 are just in for another smack in the face.

Serious question: can you honestly say that you were impressed with every other performance this season? Because if you do, you're either lying to yourself, or just mentally inebriated. Could see both tbh.

I think we won a ton of games we’ve historically lost, brought in a Top 10 caliber class, picked up two impact guys in the portal and massively upgraded the defensive coaching staff.

I don’t need to be drunk or a super fan to see that as trending positively.

You feel free to keep focusing on UNC if that works for you.

Advertisement
I think we won a ton of games we’ve historically lost, brought in a Top 10 caliber class, picked up two impact guys in the portal and massively upgraded the defensive coaching staff.

I don’t need to be drunk or a super fan to see that as trending positively.

You feel free to keep focusing on UNC if that works for you.

That sounds like the people who give credit to Gino DiMare for making to a regional after we missed the postseason for two years. Yeah, I guess anything except rock bottom is technically trending upward.

Football is definitely trending up I'm not really arguing that...but it's not as far along as some think it is. The Sunshine pumpers that think we're about to catch bodies in 2021 are just in for another smack in the face.
I don’t see sunshine pumpers expecting a natty tho..I think it’s ppl liking the fact of the direction vs others who keep bringing up negatives..that’s just my opinion

I don’t see sunshine pumpers expecting a natty tho..I think it’s ppl liking the fact of the direction vs others who keep bringing up negatives..that’s just my opinion

But we've seen this movie before. We come off two straight losses, put a couple of band-aids on some things, and people think we're on our way back. We've been in this cycle for 20 years.

Advertisement
But we've seen this movie before. We come off two straight losses, put a couple of band-aids on some things, and people think we're on our way back. We've been in this cycle for 20 years.
Again..I don’t see that. I don’t see unrealistic expectations given what we have returning. Unlike those years past we didn’t see a mass exodus of 2/3 year players decide to leave who had no business doing so. You see sum things that needed to be addressed, addressed( top WR and CB from the portal) ..I think this is the first szn to legitimately have expectations of a good year..now if u think that means a playoff birth or natty..then u should fire your weed man ASAP..no we are not back

Yawn. You can make it about me if you need to deflect from reality, but you're getting excited about sports programs that disappoint year after year. And you keep falling for it.

Im not “falling for” anything doofus.

And no one can make it about you because you’ve been banned so many times and used so many aliases no one has a clue or cares who you are.

Advertisement
Again..I don’t see that. I don’t see unrealistic expectations given what we have returning. Unlike those years past we didn’t see a mass exodus of 2/3 year players decide to leave who had no business doing so. You see sum things that needed to be addressed, addressed( top WR and CB from the portal) ..I think this is the first szn to legitimately have expectations of a good year..now if u think that means a playoff birth or natty..then u should fire your weed man ASAP..no we are not back

I know we're not back. I'm not the guy you need to sell that to. I'm on the other extreme. I won't be sold on this program until we beat someone with a pulse.

Im not “falling for” anything doofus.

And no one can make it about you because you’ve been banned so many times no one has a clue or cares who you are.

Once again, I try to keep it on topic and someone makes it all about me.

At the end of this football season, don't say I didn't tell you.

Advertisement
Thanks bro; b/c she’s of Latino descent, she’s focusing on Immigration Law.
Good on her! That’s one of the stronger areas at UM. There should be a ton of demand coming out of the last administration and COVID border shut downs. If she can network and get coffees as the world reopens and maybe parlay that into a clerkship while in school, it would help her immensely. In any case, that’s a solid path she has chartered. Feel free to message with any questions ... I’m happy to help to the extent I can.

Good on her! That’s one of the stronger areas at UM. There should be a ton of demand coming out of the last administration and COVID border shut downs. If she can network and get coffees as the world reopens and maybe parlay that into a clerkship while in school, it would help her immensely. In any case, that’s a solid path she has chartered. Feel free to message with any questions ... I’m happy to help to the extent I can.

Appreciate u, bro. Yeah, I’m very proud of her. Should’ve stayed w/ her; she’s the one that got away, but I’m happy to say we’ve always remained close friends, regardless. Unfortunately, that ship has sailed as she’s got a new man (good guy) & family back here in CA. She’s trying to be an example to her daughter & younger siblings.

I’ll probably touch basis w/ her in a couple weeks just to tap in. And I appreciate u leaving urself open to helping out.

That sounds like the people who give credit to Gino DiMare for making to a regional after we missed the postseason for two years. Yeah, I guess anything except rock bottom is technically trending upward.

Did we have a ****load of underclassmen declaring early to become 8th round draft picks? No.
Did we lead the country in decommits again? No.
Did we land 2 five star players for the first time in many years? Yes.
Did Miami upgrade its recruiting staff and land some of the best recruiters in the country? Yes.
Did Miami get blown out by UNC? Yes. Did Miami blow out FSU? Yes.
Did FSU beat UNC? Yes.
If Miami had blown out UNC and lost to FSU, would trolls be happy about the direction of the program? No. They'd just sing a different tune and say that any team that lost to a garbage FSU squad is a total failure, yet they would still suck the wrinkles out of Mack Brown's saggy old ballsack.

Is the team trending in the right direction? Yes. You'd have to be either a troll or an idiot to deny that.

Advertisement
Back