Baseball has officially joined the football program..

The UM administration is full of leftists. They are more excited about Trans rights than the football team They agreed to take down the Founders name off a street because he dare plan a community that separated rich from poor.60 yrs ago You want to know why Sports sucks here ? Look no further. In our glory years we had advocate AD's and Coaches who were strong enough to fight the administration for priority. We need a seasoned football guy as AD .Alonzo Highsmith is my choice.

Advertisement
The UM administration is full of leftists. They are more excited about Trans rights than the football team They agreed to take down the Founders name off a street because he dare plan a community that separated rich from poor.60 yrs ago You want to know why Sports sucks here ? Look no further. In our glory years we had advocate AD's and Coaches who were strong enough to fight the administration for priority. We need a seasoned football guy as AD .Alonzo Highsmith is my choice.
Shalala did irreversible damage to this university from an athletic standpoint. You are absolutely correct, that her toxic liberal bull**** destroyed this once great and proud athletic program

Last edited:
I didn’t care for Shalala, but you’re absolutely right. Under her it was research and buying UHealth. Granted, the latter almost collapsed Jackson, the medical school, and we overpaid by about $100m. Like you said, there is not a single area not in free fall

The law school emailed me a couple of months back to see if I’d speak to prospective students about why they should attend UM. I told them they should probably ask someone else, as I would not recommend someone spend that much to go there reputation wise, quality of education, career services.

I am actually taking the exact opposite approach with donations. They are not getting anything from me until I see it won’t be set on fire.

Speaking of Law School, my ex-gf/BFF now attends Miami Law. She actually attended b/c she used to come w/ me to the games back in the mid 2000’s, and I converted her to being a Miami fan. Her undergrad is from UCSB, she enrolled at Miami back in 2018. She says not sure what happened, but whatever rep The Law program had is just that, had. We talked last yr, and she was not overly impressed.

Advertisement
For what it's worth I think the football team at least for this coming year will be really good basketball and baseball on the other hand who freaking knows at this point. I tried to be an optimist with baseball but it's very difficult at this point now.

Advertisement
Speaking of Law School, my ex-gf/BFF now attends Miami Law. She actually attended b/c she used to come w/ me to the games back in the mid 2000’s, and I converted her to being a Miami fan. Her undergrad is from UCSB, she enrolled at Miami back in 2018. She says not sure what happened, but whatever rep The Law program had is just that, had. We talked last yr, and she was not overly impressed.
First, congrats to her. If she keeps her head down, studies, doesn’t get distracted by the city, she will have all of those offers. The first year is just SO important.

What type of law does she want to get into? I know there are a ton of UM law alums on this board and would be most would be happy to help if at all possible. I’m in a niche area and actually never practiced law but feel free to message me. Happy to help or chat in any way!

First, congrats to her. If she keeps her head down, studies, doesn’t get distracted by the city, she will have all of those offers. The first year is just SO important.

What type of law does she want to get into? I know there are a ton of UM law alums on this board and would be most would be happy to help if at all possible. I’m in a niche area and actually never practiced law but feel free to message me. Happy to help or chat in any way!

Thanks bro; b/c she’s of Latino descent, she’s focusing on Immigration Law.

Advertisement
The worst thing that ever happened to this school is the ACC welfare check we get just to show up. $30million+ guaranteed or whatever it is without really having to do anything? What incentive do we have to get better at any sport?

Last edited:
Lmao. Yeah that game is the only measure.

Hopefully your girl doesn't judge you solely based on your worst performance.

Serious question: can you honestly say that you were impressed with every other performance this season? Because if you do, you're either lying to yourself, or just mentally inebriated. Could see both tbh.

Advertisement
I do contribute to the university and I'll have any opinion I want.. and post it here if I want. So, why don't you **** off with your bull**** already. This is a forum and we'll have opinions on whatever we want. If you want to change that, put everyone on ignore or get over yourself asap. self important **** head.
Thank You

Advertisement
Back